Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Completely forgot about this!

Anyway, two doubles for tomorrow to try and catchup -

Man City -2 / Villa -1 - £10 returns £46.

Ipswich / Sunderland - £10 returns £130

Edit: this is 'walkerleeds' by the way, couldn't find my old login details and for some reason my iPad automatically logged me in with this username!

Missed out yesterday so going on a cross sport double.

Dallas Cowboys -3.5 points handicap (4/5) = Interesting match for the Cowboys, but in terrific form and stuck 40 points on the board in 4 of the last 5 matches. Detroit stumbled over the line towards the Play Offs and if Stafford has an off day the Cowboys will win.

Gary Anderson to win the darts (6/5) = Phil Taylor hasn't played that well this tournament, but still averages over 100 and is in the final. If Anderson hits the doubles with the regularity he did against MVG I don't think Phil can keep up with his scoring

£10 returns £39.60 with Betfair.

right i have an almost up to date table (some big changes!) just waiting on the completion of a few of todays doubles and the darts later and i'll post it up. some big winners (and losers lol) over christmas. 

Get the **** in.

haha when i wrote this:

right i have an almost up to date table (some big changes!) just waiting on the completion of a few of todays doubles and the darts later and i'll post it up. some big winners (and losers lol) over christmas. 

you were gonna get a mention as one of a few who got royally done over christmas/new year, but just gonna redo the table when the darts is finished and now you're probably in bloody profit lol. highs and lows of the game! congrats tho, was a great shout tbf. 

As with the last table, if anyone has any queries/spots any mistakes then shout 'em out, been a few rounds rolled into one so there will be no offence taken if some of my maths has gone to pot. 

ed023c6b-4c09-4c53-bf8e-a859816fa4d1.png

As you can see, 4 rounds is a long bloody time in this game. We've got a new leader thanks to chrislcfc taking advantage of some championship action last week and building up some tidy profit. We've seen two of the biggest winners in the thread in the last 10 days, when turtles head tipped a handicap double @ 9/1 and then tonight Dan wouldn't bloody stop going on about how Barca would lose, and @ 9/1 again he was right to! 

introductions to the game for walkersleeds, started with a winner, just what we wanted, and ttfn who did the same on new year's day. making it look easy. Ashley dropped in and gave us two tips over the period and both were comfortable winners to maintain his 100% record, he's well in the green stuff. Tidy. 

I am having an absolute nightmare (shock!) and have catapulted myself downwards (can you do that?) into the bottom three, even tipping Real Madrid today which halted their 22 match winning run. Fantastic. A few others going through a tough run but I'm sure we can all take hope from what the likes of Dan and Turtles Head have done recently, from the deep red into a much better position with a winner or two. It really is that easy :whistle: 

Now what was quite frankly the most hectic fortnight of my life is over, I should be back on the ball and we should be game for the usual one in the week, one on the weekend and an update after each routine we were all so in love with. 

edit - to add, Hirsty has a tip that's still ongoing, his most recent one, with one winner and one NFL game about half way through but I think i'll be in bed by the time it's settled so thought i'd put up a table for those asking and give it a quick update in the morning to see if he's movin' on up or on his way down for a full wrap. 

For the week.

PSG (@ Montpellier) @ 4/5 

PSG are obviously the best team in France and after a Christmas break have no excuses to rest players etc in the cup. Should win and the price looks tempting enough for me. 

Bristol City (@ Gillingham) @ 4/5

This is another cup game, but the league positions read 20th vs 2nd. So the odds seem pretty tidy to me? Gillingham are seemingly in turmoil, manager sacked and facing possible relegation. Bristol City will see this as a glorious chance for a big day out at Wembley this season. 

double pays £32.40. 

Celtic and Spurs to be winning before the 30th minute - £10 returns £66

Spurs have scored before the 30th in 5 of their last 6 games.

Celtic have taken the lead before the 30th minute in 4 of their last 6 games.

Archived