Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Liverpool ht/ Liverpool ft @ Wimbledon 8/11: Liverpool should be too strong for Wimbldon and I can see them cruising through with a 2 or 3 nil victory.

Celtic ht/ Celtic ft @ Kilmarnock 4/5: Celtic need to pick it up in the league with Aberdeen moving 4 points clear at the top, I can see them putting a good performance and winning comfortably tonight.

£10 returns £31.10 with BetVictor

Stick my winner on from last night scouse ;), talk about scrapping it both results were dubious for a long time.

You've missed my Silvorie Conti bet bud, won at 5/2.

both in the one i've mocked up since, apologies RK must've scrolled straight past it! Will be in there when this round's over. 

For the week.

PSG (@ Montpellier) @ 4/5 

PSG are obviously the best team in France and after a Christmas break have no excuses to rest players etc in the cup. Should win and the price looks tempting enough for me. 

Bristol City (@ Gillingham) @ 4/5

This is another cup game, but the league positions read 20th vs 2nd. So the odds seem pretty tidy to me? Gillingham are seemingly in turmoil, manager sacked and facing possible relegation. Bristol City will see this as a glorious chance for a big day out at Wembley this season. 

double pays £32.40. 

i won 

1399311439828634_zps517afd7f.gif

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid | ATLETICO (5/1) | It's all gone a bit pear shaped at Barcelona recently and Atletico are probably the best big game side in the world. This has a narrow away win written all over it for me and the odds are generous again.

I've got two to catch up on so here we go:

Brentford to beat Rotherham 4/5

Peterborough to beat Colchester 21/20

£10 pays £36.90. Both should be two comfortable home wins against sides poorer than them.

Wycombe to beat York 11/10

Burton to beat Mansfield 3/4

£10 pays £36.75. Again both should be home wins for these teams chasing automatic promotion.

Midweek wrap;

Another new tipster enters in the form of AKCJ, unfortunately for him not as enjoyable a debut as the new chaps who came in over xmas. In fact it was an unenjoyable week all round really, only two winners, who were me (not blowing my own trumpet or owt :D). PSG & Bristol City comfortably did the business for my double, whilst filbertway was on target with a shrewd HT/FT shout in the Liverpool cup game, thanks to "The Beast" getting the Dons level just before the break, and the genius of Gerrard pulling the reds over the line in the end. Nice price, too. 

Very tight as the top, less than a quid in it! and Brooksy only a few quid behind the top two as well. Should see a good round of weekend tips shake it up. 

6eb045ef-f364-4bf9-bfc0-eb3d68617c12.png

Cheers Scouse.

I'll have a couple to catch up.

Aberdeen to win at St Mirren - 8/15 - Aberdeen have won their last 7 league games without conceding a single goal and visit a St Mirren side who sit joint bottom without a home win all season. Aberdeen should do the business here.

Chelsea to beat Newcastle - 1/6 - Self explanatory.

Double pays £17.89

Gillingham to win at Crewe - 9/5 - I've bet against Crewe in their last 3 matches in which thye've been unbeaten against Bristol City, Preston and Oldham. Bit of a risky one but it's about time they lost.

Burnley to beat QPR - 23/20 - QPR have lost every away game this season, scoring just 4 goals and conceding 22. I think their poor away form will continue here with Burnley desperate for points.

Double pays £60.20

I feel like i'm playing youth football again and seeing my name in the local paper, it's a great feeling. Might have to print these posts out and put them in a scrap book.

This weeks tipple is going to be 

Man City win - Away to Everton. 17/20. Man City have won their last 4 away games. Everton look a shade of the team that did so well last season. I fully expect City to make it 5/5 and take advantage of what is a shaky defence.

Chelsea -1.5 handicap - Home to Newcastle 11/20. Chelsea have won their last 5 at home, 4 of which were by 2 clear goals. Newcastle have lost 3 of their last 5 away and look to be in a but of a slump. Lost their last 2 by 2 or more goals as well.

£10 returns £28.

Leicester Villa under 2.5 goals 8/13

Even with our leaky defence I can't see Villa scoring twice. And we don't often score more than 1 either. And Mahrez isn't here.

Chelsea -1.5 handicap 8/15

Newcastle are an absolute mess. No manager, no confidence and playing a Chelsea side who rarely fail to win by more than 1 at home.

£10 returns £24.76

Bradford (23/20) vs Rochdale - As mentioned previously the Bantams are unbeaten since November 1st and gave a good account of themselves in the FA Cup with a 3-3 draw at Millwall. Bradford are top of the league form guide having won 5 of their last 6. Rochdale though are no mugs on the road, having won 6 out of their 11 league road outings this season. I believe in backing form and Rochdale have just a solitary victory in their last 8 games which was away at second bottom Colchester. Despite the Dale picking up an FA Cup victory bound to give them a confidence against Florist, I fancy the Bantams to win at home and take the 3 points.

Birmingham (6/4) vs Wigan - Wigan are really struggling, with just a solitary victory to their name since the 1st November, losing 6 of their last 7 in all competitions. Birmingham have found a new lease of life under Gary Rowett, since he took charge of his first game on 1st November their record reads 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats in all competitions. Their defeat to high flying Derby in their last home match was the clubs first home defeat under Rowett and I would expect them to get back to winning ways against lowly Wigan.

£10 pays £53.75

Balder Succes 2.10 Kempton @ 1/1

classy horse and down in class with no real threat what with him being youngest in the field and the two other runners best days behind them.

Shantou Bob 3.00 Warwick @ 11/8

tidy prospect and was unbeaten before coming up just short a little over a month ago. fancy him to get right back on track here.

returns £47.50 with bet365.

Archived