Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Burton (vs Mansfield) @ 4/5 

Looks a ludicrous price. 2nd in the league with a great home record (DWWWW) play 19th in the league, with an away record that sees them losing 3 of their last 4. 

PSG (@ Bastia) @ 9/20

3rd in the league goes to 19th in the league. Bastia's home record is patchy, W2, D1, L3 and PSG are PSG. They went to Montpellier in the week and were comfortable 0-3 winners, and I can't see relegation fodder like Bastia troubling the Champions too much. 

£10 ---> £26.10. 

Balder Success @ 2:10 @ Kempton: (Evens)

He was the only horse to give winner Special Tiara a race in the Desert Orchid Chase here over Christmas. This is by far his easiest task for ages and I'll be shocked if he doesn't do the business.

Brentford at home to Rotherham: (Evens)

£10 returns £40.

St.Mirren vs Aberdeen- Already explained by Brooksy

Burton vs Mansfield- Already explained by Scousefox

£10 returns £27.90

Everton vs Man City- Covered by filbertway

Bolton vs Leeds- Like Birmingham, Bolton is enjoying a honeymoon period under Lennon with six home wins from last seven home games with only draw coming against high flying Ipswich. I have already bet against Leeds away several times in this thread with success due to their Hyde nature away in comparison with their Jekyll nature at home. of 24 points this season-only six was earned on the road with only one of them being a win. They have also lost three in a row with no goals scored at the moment. 

£10 returns £37.58

Let get that top spot back!  

Balder Success @ 2:10 @ Kempton: (Evens)

He was the only horse to give winner Special Tiara a race in the Desert Orchid Chase here over Christmas. This is by far his easiest task for ages and I'll be shocked if he doesn't do the business.

Brentford at home to Rotherham: (Evens)

£10 returns £40.

Wonderful.

Balder Success 2.10 (Evens)

Class horse in a race of 3, with big questions about the other 2 in the race.

Leicester v Villa BTTS NO (5/6)

Neither of the teams are free scoring, with Villa struggling to get anything going. Can see it being a 0-0 or a 1-0 to City, so seems a good price.

£10 returns £36 with Bet365.

Think that's 3 in a row for me, magic.

yeah i was gonna say seen as he must've missed my reply asking him to knock a selection out then i'll do it for him, unless anyone massively objects? just get rid of his bottom selection and put the tenner on brentford/chelsea @ whatever odds it was (i'll find them when i do the table). seen as all three won that seems fairest all round to me. 

still pissed at psg lol. wasn't sure whether to have them or lyon, had them. both went 2-0 up but psg decided to lose 4-2  :nigel:

Ability N Delivery 3.55Wolv: Irish horse with good jockey booking and solid form.

Mr Fickle 4.05 @ Plumpton: Horse running consistently well, will handle the ground and trainer Gary Moore has an excellent record at the course.

£10 win @ 15/8

Cape Cay 4.55@ Wolves (EVS): This has to have a huge chance after finishing 2nd to a Godolphin horse at Kempton last time which won easily again yesterday.

£10 returns £20 with paddy power.

£10 win @2/1

Jeez monday racing lol

Archived