Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Weekend wrap. 

Quite a few winners knocking about over the last few days, not bad gents. Hirsty The Blue made it 5 (i think!) in a row and has gone from -£30 to +£63 in a matter of weeks. Very tidy. The top two in League Two both at home managed to give Bert was, with hindsight, seems a ridiculously overpriced winner, well picked. Ross Kemp lifted himself off the bottom with a cross-sport 3/1 double to add to the winners on Saturday, as well as ttfn going 2 from 2 with his football double landing pretty comfortably. Kerching. 

At the top Brooksy had one winner and a loser, as did The Blur, who told us he was out to get top place back and wouldn't you know it, there he is! 

4096b4ef-15a4-44dc-8254-76c6ef54460f.png

All sorts of weird and wonderful football through the week and any racing you can find that isn't going to get called off is where our main tips will be coming from this time round i'd imagine. Go for it. 

Bristol City v Doncaster over 2.5 Goals. (10/11)

Bristol City are a free scoring team, averaging almost 2 per game in the league this season and I expect them to score at least twice tonight. They are not that sharp defensively though, and Donny have only failed to score in 2 of their last 10 games. Can see a 2/3-1 win for Bristol City, and the overs market is a better price than the Bristol win so gone with that.

Fulham Double Chance (19/20)

Wolves are a good side, especially at home but with a play off battle on their hands I can see them rotating their squad around. Fulham have very little to play for already unless they go on either a great or disastrous run they won't be involved near the top or bottom of the league, so can see them putting a strong side out and going for a decent cup run. Double chance in 90 minutes seemed a generous price.

£10 returns £37.20 with Coral.

Missed the weekend betting so here's a couple of early bets from tomorrows racing. A single and an each way double

BOB TUCKER, 2.50 Newbury, 3/1, £10 win bet

Should be ok with the trip and has won on heavy ground so stamina for this 3 mile chase shouldn't be a problem. Will be there or there abouts.

Lingfield double, WELEASE BWIAN (9/2, 1/5 odds 3 places, Ling 3.35) & BLACK DAVE (4/1, 1/5 odds, 3 places, Ling 4.10). £5 e/w double

Both are C&D winners in fairly open races and have a good chance of winning the spoils. Both are 2nd favs in their races as I type.

Spurs (vs Burnley) @ 8/15

Burnley have got bigger fish to fry. So have Spurs. But Spurs have a squad and Burnley quite frankly don't. Think we could be seeing the likes of Sordell, Juke, Michael Kightly etc tonight, away at a Spurs team that should have enough quality to see them off. 

Sevilla (vs Granada) @ 1/3 

Sevilla have won 7 of their last 8 games, including winning the away leg 2-1. They might be inclined to take their foot off the gas somewhat, but should still have enough to beat a woefully out of form Granada side at home. Sevilla won the league fixture 5-1 and Granada have won just once in their last 17 games, and none in their last 8 aways. This is the definition of a home banker, so will probably end 0-0 lol

£10 pays @ just above evens, returning £20.30. 

Spurs (vs Burnley) @ 8/15

Burnley have got bigger fish to fry. So have Spurs. But Spurs have a squad and Burnley quite frankly don't. Think we could be seeing the likes of Sordell, Juke, Michael Kightly etc tonight, away at a Spurs team that should have enough quality to see them off. 

and sordell puts burnley 1-0 up after about 2 minutes. nice. classic. 

Tomorrow's going to be almost identical to last weekend:

Sprinter Sacre (Evens)

If he has retained even half of the class and quality of a long lay off he will absolutely blow this field away. Indifferent comments from Henderson and dubious ground could be off putting, but if he is fit he will win with plenty in hand. If he does win we will all be kicking ourselves that we didn't put our entire earnings at such a big price.

Leicester v Stoke BTTS NO (19/20)

In the last 5 games, Leicester have only conceded 2 dubious pens and we are looking surprisingly good defensively. Going forward again we are still struggling to convert chances into goals, so can see another low scoring affair with 1-0 either way.

£10 Returns £39 with Betfair

Where was everyone midweek? Nothing seemingly took the fancy of most of you lol, only a handful of tips. But I got a winner so who cares :D 

The only other thing of note was Hirsty's ridic winning run coming to an end, just one goal short in one of his selections. Unlucky, but he's already back with another pretty solid looking double imo. 

987c780d-536d-425c-880a-b754b994796d.png

Weekend tips; GO. 

Villa vs Liverpool under 2.5 goals (4/5)

Villa games with under 2.5 goals are just the gift that keeps on giving.

Shrewsbury to beat Hartlepool (4/11)

Shrewsbury are boss at home. Hartlepool are awful. Home win.

£10 returns £24.54.

I forgot to put the Juve/Barca overs I had in the Betting Thread in here lol.

Ah well. 2 for this weekend.

Tonight:

Overs

Preston vs Leyton Orient 5/4

Ajax vs Groningen 1/2

£10 returns £33.75

Tomorrow:

Gillingham vs Coventry 1/1

Metz vs Montpellier 6/4

£10 returns £50.00

Derby to beat Forest 7/10 - Forest are in free-fall, recording just two victories in their last 18 league matches. Derby, however, are joint top with an impressive home record, having lost just once all season. Should be a home win here.

Aberdeen to beat Dundee - 4/9 - Aberdeen have won their last 8 league games without conceding a single goal and face a poor Dundee side at home.

Double pays £24.56

Villarreal and Shrewsbury double - £10 pays £23.33

Dodging Bullets (market w/o Sprinter Sacre) @ 11/10, Ascot 3.00pm

Sprinter Sacre is a huge unknown imo. Obviously comfortably the best horse in the race on ratings etc but a brave man takes odds on about a horse who's had a number of issues and such a lay off. Dodging Bullets has been in tremendous form all season, winning the tingle creek as a highlight. Dodging Bullets got to about 5/4 in the market WITH Sprinter Sacre when there was fears over his participation, so I believe 11/10 is much better value than the slightly smaller price on SS to win the whole race. If SS wins by 30+ lengths at a canter Dodging Bullets comes second. We win. If anything is amiss with SS Dodging Bullets wins, we still win. A safer bet at a bigger price, makes sense to me. 

Spurs (vs Sunderland) @ 8/13 

Sunderland haven't won a league game since the Derby (all form out the window etc) and quite simply don't score enough goals. Spurs are often a shaky bet but with Kane in fine form and a lot of players having a rest midweek, they should be ready to rumble, and be on their way to a tidy home win. 

£10 pays £34.

Archived