Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

All right

Aberdeen vs Dundee- Most of posters on here are laying on Aberdeen so I will not bother explaining but I noticed that during their excellent run, they beat good teams like Dundee Utd and Inverness which are teams with strong home records away so their run is even more impressive.

Shrewsbury vs Hartlepool- covered by tffn

£10 returns £19.25

That is my safe slip. Now for my slightly riksy one.

Dover vs Dartford

The newly promoted side is enjoying a fine return after 12 years absence. They are currently 13th in the table but their loss to Palace in cup was their first defeat since mid October. They have been quietly picking up some wins and some draws with majority of these draws coming against sides above them with wins coming against sides around or below them which bring us to Dartford. A troubled side  with four successive defeats and rubbish away record that read 2-2-8.  I think Dover's confidence will carry them through.

Aston Villa vs Liverpool

I was planning to go for Wolves but I saw Liverpool's price which can not be ignored.  They have been doing well with 6 wins in their last 8 games (with us being one of sides that took points off them yay) since their last defeat against Man Utd. We saw what a mess Villa was last week and Liverpool got a good recent record at Villa Park.  Whispers are that Baker and Okore will be a centre back pairing which look rather weak and with the return of Sterling, he will be raring to go.

£10 returns £29.27 to put some grounds between me and my fellow title contenders. 

I'm behind so gonna do two. One for the horses and one for the football.

1.50 Ascot Caroles Spirit 11/4

Football tip:

Wolves to beat Blackpool 1/2

Ipswich to beat Millwall 21/20

£10 pays £30.75

3.00 Ascot Dodging Bullets @10/3, Won well in the tingle creek and I have huge doubts about whether Sprinter Sacre will be the same horse and Dodging Bullets has a great chance if repeating the performance of his tingle creek win.

£10 returns £43.33

And just a quick one on the footy no write up

Leicester to beat Stoke 8/5

Ipswich to beat Millwall 5/4

£10 double returns £58.50

3.00 Ascot Dodging Bullets @10/3, Won well in the tingle creek and I have huge doubts about whether Sprinter Sacre will be the same horse and Dodging Bullets has a great chance if repeating the performance of his tingle creek win.

£10 returns £43.33

Get in, had some real dollar on this as well. :)

ScouseFox can I join this?

If so, can I have West Ham & Tunisia? £10 pays £35.80

of course mate. a winner next time though please!! 

--------

Weekend wrap. One word, profit. Profit, profit, profit. Everywhere! 

We'll start on the horses, chrislcfc netted a winner in the big one as dodging bullets found more than the favourite sprinter sacre for chris to steal hirsty's 3rd placed spot. Also on the up at the top is ttfn, 3 from 3, as he continues to back villa's inability to fire in front of goal, and Shrewsbury easily made up the other part of his double. I was a winner with their help, too, as well as dodging bullets. Tidy. Turtles Head was another on the Shrews, this week's banker it seems, although he was on the bigger handicap price, doubled with a Wolves handicap too. 0-0 in the 86th minute, 2-0 handicap winner come full time. Lucky? :D

Stan got back into the overs groove on Saturday, and was unlucky not to double up his doubles as just one goal let him down the night before. Bert too gave us two tips, a winner on the footy and a half length second on the horses, still in the green and on the up this week though. 

Up at the top both Brooksy and The Blur eeked out a bit more profit to consolidate at the top, but the pack is closing a little behind second place, although we're all relying on Blur having a shocker soon to catch that up! 

6e08d5f1-9ac7-430a-a308-9490f50cd63c.png

As you can see the font in the table is getting smaller and the table itself longer as we get more and more new players, 38 now dogadug is involved. great effort. 

We go again in the week, racing, carling cup (gulp) and more! 

Love how this has taken off since the beginning, Scouse  :chant:  :appl: Good work as always.

haha yeah, i thought it'd just be the same 5 or 6 of us who are usually complaining at half five on a saturday in the betting thread just having a new thread to moan in! 

Jesus, I was bottom a few months back, 18 tips, 2 wins, sat on -£141!

yeah some nice wins always help! i was -£100+ about two weeks ago, aiming for the green in two or three tips time now :D]

Scouse you a ledge. Top work.

as long as people keep tipping it's all fun mate. and i've bagged a winner or two from other people since we started which is always nice! pressure's on ttfn's next tip cos i'm gonna be on seen as he's 100% so far lol

This week we turn to riyad for our winner. well, part of it. 

Algeria (vs South Africa) @ 5/6 

this seems too good to be true, no? algeria performed superbly at the world cup, their best ever tournament in fact. since then they've gone from strength to strength and are second favourites to win the tournament with a potent attacking line of mahrez, slimani, brahimi and more. in qualifying they won 5 from 5 conceding just twice before losing their last game as they'd already topped the group. Although south africa also qualified top of their group (which contained nigeria) i can't see them living with possibly africa's most exciting side at the moment. 

can get 11/4 on -1 for anyone who thinks they might get in the groove early doors and run away with it whilst keeping another clean sheet.

Preston (vs Yeovil) @ 8/13

home side at the top of the league, away side at the bottom. what more can you say? would be a major shock for anything other than a gallagher/beckford show here :D 

£10 pays just under 2/1, returning £29.60. 

might have a bang on that tomorrow, leeds are doggo and dover won by about 6 goals at the weekend whilst wrexham got whacked. tempting odds. 

need preston to beat yeovil tomorrow for 4 wins out of 5 in here. on a semi roll, hopefully. 

Been meaning to join for ages

Lyon away at Nantes.

Top of the league against against team in 8th that havent scored in last two games and averaging less than a goal a game in the league

Bournemouth away at Leeds

Leeds havent won in 7 games, nuff said

Double returns 35 quid

Archived