Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Midweek tip, Thelobstercatcher (3.15 Gowran Park), 16/1, £5 e/w (1/4 odds, 4 places)

Stamina won't be a problem for this 3m 1f chase as he has won before at a longer trip. Came 2nd 3 weeks ago at todays C&D, and at 16s seems an interesting bet in a large field. Hills paying out on 4 places as well

Win pays £110, place pays £25

Atletico to beat Rayo Vallecano 

Villarreal to beat Levante 

Double pays £16.53

Vitoria de Guimaraes to win at home to Gil Vicente - 4/9 - Seems like generous odds, Vitoria sit in 4th place with an unbeaten home record while Gil Vicente are bottom with 9 points from 17 games and without an away win all season.

Watford to beat Blackpool - 2/5

£10 pays £20.22

Barnet vs Southport

Watford vs Blackpool

£10 returns £20.22

Bury vs Carislie 

Dundee Utd vs Motherwell

£10 returns £23.80

I do not have time to do my usual write ups but I think Bury look good at 7/10- their home record is great and they are playing a side with a terrible away record even if they did won their last two aways in row. 

well what can you say. a few days is a long time in this game, we had umpteen winners over the weekend and followed that up with a massive zero winning tips through the whole week lol

the less said the better, i'd say. a few close but no cigar. let's hope for better luck this weekend man, or was last week as good as it gets?!

784d205b-af18-4808-a7be-39dd30feefcb.png

Blaklion (2.40 Doncaster) @ 13/8 

winner 3 times this season already with a second and a third on his other starts being his only two defeats under rules. a step back up in trip should suit and he should go very close. 

Swansea (@ Blackburn) @ 11/8

this looks huge. swansea are safe in the league and won't finish in the top 6. their league season is effectively over. they're out the carling cup. they've got a nice tie in the fa cup and should play a full team and look to put on a bit of a show to prove their absolute thumping by chelsea was a fluke, and restore some pride. 

slightly bigger priced double than normal pays @ 5.26/1. camonnnnn. 

I'll go for on paper a slightly less risky double - Wolves to beat Charlton at 7/10 and Watford to beat Blackpool at 2/5. £10 Returns £23

Blaklion (2.40 Doncaster) @ 13/8 

winner 3 times this season already with a second and a third on his other starts being his only two defeats under rules. a step back up in trip should suit and he should go very close. 

Swansea (@ Blackburn) @ 11/8

this looks huge. swansea are safe in the league and won't finish in the top 6. their league season is effectively over. they're out the carling cup. they've got a nice tie in the fa cup and should play a full team and look to put on a bit of a show to prove their absolute thumping by chelsea was a fluke, and restore some pride. 

slightly bigger priced double than normal pays @ 5.26/1. camonnnnn. 

Forgot to check the cup games - that Swansea price does look big

I will have a couple today as I forgot midweek.

£10 win on Dynaste at 5/2. Should stay the extended trip and looks the class horse in the race, impressive form and will be a good indicator whether it can be a potential gold cup winning horse.

£10 returns £35 quid.

£10 double on Derby and Spurs.

Spurs should beat us as both sides will be fielding weakened teams and their 2nd 11 is better than ours. Derby will be looking to bounce back and wont want to lose 2 local derbies at home in a week.

£10 returns 29

I will have a couple today as I forgot midweek.

£10 win on Dynaste at 5/2. Should stay the extended trip and looks the class horse in the race, impressive form and will be a good indicator whether it can be a potential gold cup winning horse.

£10 returns £35 quid.

£10 double on Derby and Spurs.

Spurs should beat us as both sides will be fielding weakened teams and their 2nd 11 is better than ours. Derby will be looking to bounce back and wont want to lose 2 local derbies at home in a week.

£10 returns 29

Watford to beat Blackpool 2/5

Covered elsewhere

Shrewsbury to beat Stevenage 3/4

Shrewsbury are great at home.

This bad boy returned £24.50

Right time to get back into the swing!

Double at Leopardstown

Un De Secaux & Hurricane Fly, £10 returns £31.82p

That's a solid return to action! Un De Secaux looks some horse & The Fly? well what can you say, incredible horse!

ttfn has managed to make his way up to second over the weekend with his fourth winning double from 4 tips. beginners luck for sure imo. :knockynice: 

However it's now a distant second to The Blur after he was right back on it with two winning doubles, avoiding all the drama and shocks of the cup and keeping it simple. Hirsty was probably simultaneously delighted and let down by ulloa and jeff schlupp, ruining his double but making sure our name's on the cup, right?! I manage to take a positive step or two and follow it up with a cracking run of losing so I'll not be leaving the bottom half for a while lol

Chrisuki got back involved and returned with a winner, ruby walsh at the double in Ireland, easy as you like, nice. 

More to come this week, Riyad's back in african action if anyone dares touch that :D, we've got carling cup and league football as well as a usual feast of racing and the Australian Open of tennis, Novak's got that in the bag, surely? We'll see. 

98788dc7-93b6-480a-a15b-fcb3fa1fe2d6.png

Archived