Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

ttfn has managed to make his way up to second over the weekend with his fourth winning double from 4 tips. beginners luck for sure imo. :knockynice:

However it's now a distant second to The Blur after he was right back on it with two winning doubles, avoiding all the drama and shocks of the cup and keeping it simple. Hirsty was probably simultaneously delighted and let down by ulloa and jeff schlupp, ruining his double but making sure our name's on the cup, right?! I manage to take a positive step or two and follow it up with a cracking run of losing so I'll not be leaving the bottom half for a while lol.

Chrisuki got back involved and returned with a winner, ruby walsh at the double in Ireland, easy as you like, nice.

More to come this week, Riyad's back in african action if anyone dares touch that :D, we've got carling cup and league football as well as a usual feast of racing and the Australian Open of tennis, Novak's got that in the bag, surely? We'll see.

98788dc7-93b6-480a-a15b-fcb3fa1fe2d6.png

Great work as always scouse. You're definitely right about my tip, especially as I have a few quid each way on us to win it at 75/1!

Bolton (@ Rotherham) @ 9/5 

Bolton have won 2 of their last 3 away league games and also showed resilience in their defending at Anfield in the cup. Rotherham last won a home game in October, 8 attempts ago. Bolton are in a slightly false league position, since Lennon took over they are massively improved and at a price I'll take a chance here. 

BTTS YES (Accrington vs Bury) @ 4/6

BTTS has landed in all 6 of Stanley's last 6 home league games, 8 of their last 10 and Stanley have found the net in 10 home games in a row. Bury are into the play offs after a win at the weekend (where both teams scored) and BTTS has landed in 3 of Bury's last 5 aways. As their game in hand on most their play off rivals Bury will want to lay down a marker so I'm hoping for an open game. 

£10 returns £46.76

Bolton (@ Rotherham) @ 9/5 

Bolton have won 2 of their last 3 away league games and also showed resilience in their defending at Anfield in the cup. Rotherham last won a home game in October, 8 attempts ago. Bolton are in a slightly false league position, since Lennon took over they are massively improved and at a price I'll take a chance here. 

BTTS YES (Accrington vs Bury) @ 4/6

BTTS has landed in all 6 of Stanley's last 6 home league games, 8 of their last 10 and Stanley have found the net in 10 home games in a row. Bury are into the play offs after a win at the weekend (where both teams scored) and BTTS has landed in 3 of Bury's last 5 aways. As their game in hand on most their play off rivals Bury will want to lay down a marker so I'm hoping for an open game. 

£10 returns £46.76

one 3-0 down at half time and the game i bigged up for goals is 0-0.  :pearson:

I'm having a go on the Golf and as it starts on Thursday I will count it as my midweek tip.

£5 E/W Matt Kuchar to win the WM Phoenix open at 22/1

Kuchar is probably the steadiest player on the golfing circuit, and has had more top 10's than any other player in the last 5 years. He again put up a good show last week when well in contention and with many big name Europeans playing elsewhere this week, he has a great chance.With 1/4  of the odds for the first 5 places I think he is a cert to place, and if he can hold his nerve has the chance to win it.

Going to bang my £10 on Sheff Utd win and btts at 15/2 last night.

Sheff U have beaten plenty of Prem teams in the cup and seem to be great at raising their game. Can see Tottenham having enough in them to bag at least 1 goal but can see Sheff winning in the 90.

£10 rtns £85.

Going to bang my £10 on Sheff Utd win and btts at 15/2 last night.

Sheff U have beaten plenty of Prem teams in the cup and seem to be great at raising their game. Can see Tottenham having enough in them to bag at least 1 goal but can see Sheff winning in the 90.

£10 rtns £85.

somehow almost won that!

Bristol City, to win and Bournemouth to win tomorrow.

£10 wins £27.

somehow almost won that!

Bristol City, to win and Bournemouth to win tomorrow.

£10 wins £27.

I was way too excited about winning virtual money! Didn't actually have any on it myself thankfully haha. Eriksen is a heart breaker.

Southampton to beat Swansea 4/7

Terrible odds but Swansea without Bony (sold) and Sigurdsson (injured). Not great odds but Southampton will win.

Ipswich to beat Wigan 3/4

Ipswich right at the top. Wigan right at the bottom. You'd be mad not to back ipswich.

Tenner returns £27.50

Archived