Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

New to this:

Palace to do Everton 7/4 Paddy power

have I done that right?

Yeah. Not a bad shout to be fair, at those odds anyway. Best put the return, save scousefox the work...£27.50

yeah get involved mate. simple concept, whatever you tip (single or a double) gets a tenner put on it in our league, wins and you're in profit, lose and you're in the red with the best of us :D

like turtles head says just find the odds and whack the return down (usually to save me doing the maths, but even i could work out a tenner @ 7/4 haha). 

a few tough looking prem games at the weekend, some nice prices like that palace one for anyone who can find a winner.

yeah get involved mate. simple concept, whatever you tip (single or a double) gets a tenner put on it in our league, wins and you're in profit, lose and you're in the red with the best of us :D

like turtles head says just find the odds and whack the return down (usually to save me doing the maths, but even i could work out a tenner @ 7/4 haha). 

a few tough looking prem games at the weekend, some nice prices like that palace one for anyone who can find a winner.

Yeah. Not a bad shout to be fair, at those odds anyway. Best put the return, save scousefox the extra work...£27.50

Cheers, I look forward to racking up some debt!

Didn't do a midweek so I'm gonna do two for this week.

Stoke to beat QPR 8/13

Ipswich to beat Wigan 3/4

£10 pays £28.27.

MK Dons to beat Crewe 4/6

Preston to beat Crawley 8/13

£10 pays £26.92

Leicester Double Chance (13/5)

We all know this is going to be a tough ask away at Old Trafford. However United haven't played well at all for the majority of the season and with Van Gaal still tinkering with formations and the like this is a decent time to play them. Coupled with this City are starting to play up to the standard that many believed we were capable of, and with Dean Hammond back in the mix we simply can't lose. Longer it goes without United scoring the more gung ho they will go, giving us a chance on the break. Can see us nicking a 1-1 so the double chance price is very generous.

£10 returns £36 with 888Sports

Southampton (vs Swansea) @ 8/13

Saints are still smashing it up. Swansea are without Bony (obviously), Gylfi (not gonna try an spell his last name) and Ki (Asian Cup). Probably their best three players and the ones who make them tick. Could be a troublesome few weeks for them. 

Wycombe (vs Pompey) @ 10/11

Wycombe are top of the league. Pompey's away record is atrocious. 

pays £30.90. 

also ain't got time to update until after the weekend chaps, so monday morning we'll get a new league etc. 

5c530c01-e9c8-4fad-a124-efd88e63720e.png

Apologies on missing out a round up from last week, but it's all there now. 

Been pretty tough going out there ain't it gents. Football's being especially cruel of late, cruelest of all to filbertway who saw his 15/2 score and win shot snatched away from him in the last minute by Cristian Eriksen. Shame. 

Horses have been a bit kinder of late, separator getting back in the winners circle on Saturday with Ned Stark coming home best at Wetherby. 

Finally muzzycomeback has become our 40th bloody member of the cool kids club. Not with a winner though! 

Does that mean I need to be on 39 by the weekend Scouse?

If so, I'll have a double midweek bet:

Man Utd -1 & PSV to win: returns £16.07.

United should win this comfortably, big occasion should be too much for Cambridge.

PSV are flying high, NAC are 2nd bottom and awful, can't see past an away win.

Bayern Munich & Wolfsberg both to win: Returns £20.63.

Munich will be itching to get back to winning ways after the humbling they received on Friday night.

Wolfsberg are flying high and demolished Munich on Friday, fancy them to win big tonight.

Does that mean I need to be on 39 by the weekend Scouse?

If so, I'll have a double midweek bet:

Man Utd -1 & PSV to win: returns £16.07.

United should win this comfortably, big occasion should be too much for Cambridge.

PSV are flying high, NAC are 2nd bottom and awful, can't see past an away win.

Bayern Munich & Wolfsberg both to win: Returns £20.63.

Munich will be itching to get back to winning ways after the humbling they received on Friday night.

Wolfsberg are flying high and demolished Munich on Friday, fancy them to win big tonight.

1/2 ain't bad.

Ze Germans let me down whilst United & PSV both win comfortably (even if PSV did have a man sent off after 45 seconds)

I'll do my weekend bet later this week.

Ivory Coast (vs DR Congo) @ 4/6 

Ivory Coast started the tournament slowly but in beating Algeria comfortably are now suddenly very close to winning it. They should brush aside Congo and progress. 

Real Madrid (vs Sevilla) BTTS & Result @ 8/5

Madrid should win this but there's no real point taking the odds of 2/7 on offer. So I looked towards the BTTS, which trades at about 4/6. But if Madrid should definitely win and we're going to back BTTS, why not back both at much bigger, tempting odds? Sevilla have bagged in each of their last 6 games, and will be one of the few teams who go to Madrid with the plan to do something other than just roll over. They'll back themselves to score at least. Madrid nearly always score and more often than not they win. 

£10 pays £43.40.

Archived