Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Ivory Coast (vs DR Congo) @ 4/6 

Ivory Coast started the tournament slowly but in beating Algeria comfortably are now suddenly very close to winning it. They should brush aside Congo and progress. 

Real Madrid (vs Sevilla) BTTS & Result @ 8/5

Madrid should win this but there's no real point taking the odds of 2/7 on offer. So I looked towards the BTTS, which trades at about 4/6. But if Madrid should definitely win and we're going to back BTTS, why not back both at much bigger, tempting odds? Sevilla have bagged in each of their last 6 games, and will be one of the few teams who go to Madrid with the plan to do something other than just roll over. They'll back themselves to score at least. Madrid nearly always score and more often than not they win. 

£10 pays £43.40.

mmmmmmmhmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

niiiiceeeeeee

first score/win winner of any note i've had in about 2 months haha. might do barca and madrid btts/win most weeks, even as singles they're usually between 6/4 and 2/1 at least when they're at home, and they must come in more often than not.

eg. come in 5/8 times in real's home league games & 6/9 for barca. 

Having my midweek punt on The darts with some good prices floating about.

Gary Anderson to beat Phil Taylor 6/4

Taylor has had well.documented troubles in the last few weeks, and his head won't be in the right place tonight. Anderson is world champ and usually a very quick starter, so in a best of 12 he will be too good tonight

Chisnall to beat Wright 11/8

Chisnall is coming into a bit of form and absolute pounds the treble 20. In this short format his game can either be great or terrible, where as Wright is just a steady scorer. I'm backing Chisnall to come out on fire and blow Wright off the board.

£10 returns £59.50 with William Hill.

Getting my weekend one in early doors because i'm off away early tomorrow morning (so no update until monday either guys). 

Chelsea (@ Villa) @ 4/11

Chelsea are shit hot, Villa are just shit. They don't score, they can't defend very well and Chelsea will win. 

City -1 (vs Hull) @ 4/7

Pretty similar story. One top of the league team plays a bottom of the league, out of form, horror show of a team. 

£10 pays £21. 

Yeah put a bet on double or single, how many per week 2?

yeah the rough structure an updates are one in the week (tues/weds footy seems your thing) then one weekend shout, too. but you can catch up if you want to by having an extra one each week or something like some who miss a week here and there, whatever takes your fancy. hope u win pal. 

yeah the rough structure an updates are one in the week (tues/weds footy seems your thing) then one weekend shout, too. but you can catch up if you want to by having an extra one each week or something like some who miss a week here and there, whatever takes your fancy. hope u win pal. 

So do I. I will just do one tonight then one for the weekend atm thanks pal.

teaforthree running for the first time this season, quality horse and at 5/2 can't be ignored. First run for about a year in a 17 runner race so a bit of a risk but he who dares and all that...

teaforthree, 4.50 Bangor on Friday. £10 win bet @ 5/2

easy as you like. both broke early on and didn't look back. not a moment's sweat. 

Yep, MVG was always going to win. Wouldn't fancy Kimmy Huybrechts vs Van Gerwen anywhere, certainly not on his PL debut in front of 11k fans.

Just needed to pick another one, out of all of the 11/8s (Chisnall, Wright, Bunting and Wade) I fancied Chizzy the most.

Got a Bunting and Taylor double on now, although i'm not sure i'd tip it.

Middlesbrough to beat Charlton 1/3

Middlesbrough good, Charlton not good

Swindon to beat Barnsley 8/13

Massimo Luongo should be back for Swindon and they're good at home.

£10 double pays £21.53

And another:

Swansea v Sunderland under 2.5 goals 13/20

Neither side scores any goals.

Shrewsbury to beat Southend 10/11

Shrewsbury are brilliant at home - 12 wins so far this season.

£10 double pays £31.50

Having my midweek punt on The darts with some good prices floating about.

Gary Anderson to beat Phil Taylor 6/4

Taylor has had well.documented troubles in the last few weeks, and his head won't be in the right place tonight. Anderson is world champ and usually a very quick starter, so in a best of 12 he will be too good tonight

Chisnall to beat Wright 11/8

Chisnall is coming into a bit of form and absolute pounds the treble 20. In this short format his game can either be great or terrible, where as Wright is just a steady scorer. I'm backing Chisnall to come out on fire and blow Wright off the board.

£10 returns £59.50 with William Hill.

BOOOOOOOOOOM. Biggest win in a while and backed it in real cash too which makes it sweeter.

Turkish delight this weekend.

Fenerbahce vs Trabzonspor | FENERBAHCE (3/4) | The hosts are absolutely flying. Them and the other two Istanbul sides are running away with the league and I'd be surprised to see their seven game winning run ended by Trabzonspor at home.

Rizespor vs Besiktas | BESIKTAS (19/20) | Like Fenerbahce, Besiktas are flying and go away at nearly evens to a side who are 15th in a league of 18. I will be surprised if this doesn't come in.

£10 returns £34.13.

Missed my midweek again so going for two this weekend.

Ipswich away at Rotherham. Ipswich are very good whilst Rotherham are hovering over relegation. 7/5 is a criminal price.

Bury at home to Exeter. Long trip for Exeter against a decent Bury side. 17/20.

£10 double pays £44.40.

Second one is: Wycombe away at Cambridge. After euphoria of a visit to Old Trafford midweek I fancy Cambrige to come crashing back down to Earth against high flying Wycombe. 7/5

Portsmouth at home to Hartlepool. Even Portsmouth should have enough to beat Hartlepool. 10/11.

£10 double pays £45.82.

Archived