Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

teaforthree running for the first time this season, quality horse and at 5/2 can't be ignored. First run for about a year in a 17 runner race so a bit of a risk but he who dares and all that...

teaforthree, 4.50 Bangor on Friday. £10 win bet @ 5/2

Winner, teaforthree back with a bang. £10 returned £35

Right got so many bets to catch up with, I'm gonna start with these two doubles today

Cogry (Warwick 1:35) Kings Palace (Newbury 4:10) £10 returns £30.29p

Chelsea, Burton £10 returns £31.36p

Middlesbrough vs Charlton- Middlesbrough's promotion bid has really picked up last few weeks- four wins in a row including a fa cup win over Man City on their ground.  They have only conceded once in their last seven games and and also have four successive home wins. What is there to not like about them?  Charlton on the other hand is doing awful as Lamby has mentioned numerous times.  No wins since last Nov and they are not that great in front of the goal either, firing blanks in 9 of 12 matches since their last win. Bold souls than me might have went for a win to nil bet.

Macclesfield vs Welling-  Macclesfield have won their last three in rows and is sitting nicely on 3rd position in the table.  Their home record read 10-4-1 which is also nice. Welling lost their last four in row and have an away record of 3-1-11. All signs point at a home win.

£10 returns £22.72

Barnet vs Woking-  Barnet have won their last five out of six home games with a record of 11-2-3. Woking is an inconsistent side but have kept clean sheets in their last four hence Barnet is priced at 8/11 but if anyone can score against Woking then it is Akinde and Barnet.

Altrincham vs Aldershot Draw No Bet-  Four wins in their last five- Altrincham is flying at the moment and they play a side who have lost their last four. The draw no bet odds is 4/7 which is not bad. 

£10 returns £27.41

Villa Chelsea draw. 4\1. Chelsea thrown in the odd result, even under Mourinho. Villa nothing to lose so may raise their game a touch.

QPR to beat Soton. 10\3. Harry gone, place may have a different feel. QPR have such awful fixtures they may feel a win is necessary. Complacency seems to be creeping in at Soton.

£10 double returns £216.67

Right got so many bets to catch up with, I'm gonna start with these two doubles today

Cogry (Warwick 1:35) Kings Palace (Newbury 4:10) £10 returns £30.29p

Chelsea, Burton £10 returns £31.36p

I'm in the green!

I didn't know whether to post in here or create a new topic, so just stuck to posting in here. Does anyone know of any good betting groups to join? I've been wondering for some time whether it would be worth while but I think I may just risk the members fee if I am more likely to win more often!

crikey we've missed a lot. didn't round up last midweek as i was away over the weekend and come back to this. there's winners everywhere! 

starting at the top. a double bubble for The Blur takes him miiilllleeeeees clear. ttfn and brooksy both tipped two weekend doubles and had a winner a piece to keep them fighting out the top spots. They were joined once again by Hirsty The Blue after his huge darting double. Very tidy. The darts appeared to be kind to a few others, too, including AKCJ. Another double winner on the weekend was chrisuki, a horse double and a football double. easyyyy.  

New players Unabomber and Number 6 were both unlucky with their debuts, with the former being let down by man city in the weekend's freak result. That also did my weekend effort after a tidy midweek double looked to get me back on track. Separator gave us another winning horse in the week to bump his total up a bit, and other winners included Ross Kemp, Bert landing a nice double, Ashley maintaining his 100% record tipping singles, and perhaps the luckiest winner of the weekend in Turtles Head who's anytime scorer double was landed as Ibra retook his missed penalty. 

We're even lucky enough to be treated to a full round of premier league games to get stuck into this week. Can't wait. Good luck as per. 

f19d1606-a863-4704-8d64-4a1b76ac8002.png

Blackpool v Middlesbrough

Middlesbrough to win @ 8/15.

They're flying high and as we all know, Blackpool are shit. The more adventurous tipster might back this on a -1 handicap for value at 6/4.

Albion Rovers v East Fife

Albion Rovers to win @ 3/5.

Rovers are 2nd in the league at home to an East Fife team fighting relegation. A win for Rovers will put them top.

Double returns £24.53.

Bit of a change of tactic and a longshot double from me this week. 

Hull vs Villa - under 1.5 goals @ 6/4

neither team can score for absolute shit, really. both doggo and like when most doggo teams meet i think we'll see a 1-0 either way, just not sure which. 

Barca & BTTS (vs Villarreal) @ 7/4

the complete opposite. this screams goals. a two legged tie in which barca will want to take a lead away with, so should be out to attack. villarreal don't really know anything other than attack. barca have won 9 games in a row, and every home game in all comps since november the first. they won this fixture in the league 3-2 just a week or so ago, and their last three fixtures have been 3-2, 3-2 & 5-2. goals and barca wins. 

£10 returns £68.80. 

Archived