Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

crikey we've missed a lot. didn't round up last midweek as i was away over the weekend and come back to this. there's winners everywhere!

starting at the top. a double bubble for The Blur takes him miiilllleeeeees clear. ttfn and brooksy both tipped two weekend doubles and had a winner a piece to keep them fighting out the top spots. They were joined once again by Hirsty The Blue after his huge darting double. Very tidy. The darts appeared to be kind to a few others, too, including AKCJ. Another double winner on the weekend was chrisuki, a horse double and a football double. easyyyy.

New players Unabomber and Number 6 were both unlucky with their debuts, with the former being let down by man city in the weekend's freak result. That also did my weekend effort after a tidy midweek double looked to get me back on track. Separator gave us another winning horse in the week to bump his total up a bit, and other winners included Ross Kemp, Bert landing a nice double, Ashley maintaining his 100% record tipping singles, and perhaps the luckiest winner of the weekend in Turtles Head who's anytime scorer double was landed as Ibra retook his missed penalty.

We're even lucky enough to be treated to a full round of premier league games to get stuck into this week. Can't wait. Good luck as per.

f19d1606-a863-4704-8d64-4a1b76ac8002.png

Great stuff as usual but unless I'm missing something shouldn't I be on -7? Before the weekend I started on -48 + 10 = -58 then take away 61 = +3 then take away 10 = -7?

Bit of a change of tactic and a longshot double from me this week. 

Hull vs Villa - under 1.5 goals @ 6/4

neither team can score for absolute shit, really. both doggo and like when most doggo teams meet i think we'll see a 1-0 either way, just not sure which. 

I'm gonna pinch that one and stick it in a double with Arsenal -2 tonight at 19/10.

£10 returns £72.50.

Villa to beat Hull. 12/5. Not a lot between sides, think close game suits Villa. Gil looks good.

Sunderland to beat QPR. 5/6. Defoe in decent form and Sunderland tight defensively. QPR awful away and missing Austin.

£10 double returns £62.33

Chisnall & Lewis to win in the darts tonight £10 returns £62.40.

Lewis was brilliant last week, and is up against Taylor tonight. Phil had his mother's funeral yesterday so there is no way his mind will be in the right place.

Chisnall beat Wright last week despite not playing well, and has plenty more gears. Barney is an inconsistent player, and if he starts slowly has a tendency to throw in the towel.

Going for two horse doubles today

Lockstockandbarrel (3:35 Thurles)

Sir Du Bearn (4:30 Kelso)

£10 returns £31.67p (Sky Bet)

And...

Hawk High (3:00 Kelso)

Holywell (3:30 Kelso)

£10 returns £28.29p (Sky Bet)

This is from AKCJ, so his tip, not mine. Looks half decent though! 

Aight Scouse.

I'm banned for a few days because I called someone a moron so can you post this tip for me?

Peter Wright vs Gary Anderson @ 1/2

Adrian Lewis vs Phil Taylor @ 6/4

£10 returns £37.50

Cloud Creeper 3.40@leicester: my mates horse, ran very last time when 2nd at Leicester getting collared in the shadow of the post, will gain compensation this time.

£10 win @15/8 returns £28.75

i'm on this @ 11/4 early price last night, so fingers crossed! had it in a good double with the ould lad @ 15/8 last night too, completely collapsed after cantering to the lead before the last. nightmare. 

This is from AKCJ, so his tip, not mine. Looks half decent though! 

Aight Scouse.

I'm banned for a few days because I called someone a moron so can you post this tip for me?

Peter Wright vs Gary Anderson @ 1/2

Adrian Lewis vs Phil Taylor @ 6/4

£10 returns £37.50

I reckon an FT ban should mean he's banned from tipping. You're going to get a bad reputation by letting ruffians enter while banned.

Archived