Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Not much change to the table this week, with winners seemingly hard to come by. 

Bert made it two on the spin with what, with hindsight, was an obviously easy double! Brooksy picked up a similarly priced double including backing against Leicester for the sake of his own profit :D. chrishlcfc bagged two winners on the horses yesterday which gave him a timely boost back up to second to join the chasing pack. 

Shanetko became our 43rd tipster giving it a go, but like other recent new players in unabomber, number 6 and muzzycomeback will have to wait another few days to get their first wins on the board. 

f8931e01-a27b-4991-a73d-edd4b22746ce.png

The FA Cup returns this weekend, and as we know, last time that happened it was a complete and utter disaster lol. Who'll be brave enough to back the likes of United, Arsenal and Liverpool this time round? Let's see... 

I've had some serious rubbish luck with betting lately, always one horse or team fvck me over.. I'd have been in the green if luck was on my side instead I've plummeted down the table

Oh well we go again with these two doubles..

Clean Sheet (3:25 Fakenham)

Bidourey (3:40 Sandown)

£10 returns £22 (Sky Bet)

And

Medieval Chapel (1:45 Fakenham)

Capard King (2:20 Fakenham)

£10 returns £23.57p (Sky Bet)

I've had some serious rubbish luck with betting lately, always one horse or team fvck me over.. I'd have been in the green if luck was on my side instead I've plummeted down the table

Oh well we go again with these two doubles..

Clean Sheet (3:25 Fakenham)

Bidourey (3:40 Sandown)

£10 returns £22 (Sky Bet)

And

Medieval Chapel (1:45 Fakenham)

Capard King (2:20 Fakenham)

£10 returns £23.57p (Sky Bet)

Finally some luck! I put this real in a 5 fold with Can Mestret, just a fiver mind but 65 quid return is better than a smack in the penis

I think me Bert Ross kemp and maybe turtles head are on the right number from midweek, so that plus one. I can't load the picture in work but if it says 40 in there then it'll be 41 come sunday. If it says 41 in there it'll be 42 come sunday.

I think me Bert Ross kemp and maybe turtles head are on the right number from midweek, so that plus one. I can't load the picture in work but if it says 40 in there then it'll be 41 come sunday. If it says 41 in there it'll be 42 come sunday.

Nice. It says 40 so 41 by Sunday it is. 

2 tips for tomorrow:

Derby to win at home to Reading

Bournemouth at home to Hudds

£10 returns £26.25

Goal Frenzy (score 2 or more)

Chesterfield 11/10 at home to Orient

Swindon 1/1 away at Scunthorpe

£10 returns £42

Bournemouth to beat Huddersfield 11/20

You'd be mental not to.

Shrewsbury to beat AFC Wimbledon 3/5

Shrewsbury are great at home.

Tenner returns £24.80

Shrewsbury @ 8/13 (vs Wimbledon) 

Like ttfn said Shrewsbury are good, Shrewsbury are good at home too. Wimbledon aren't very good and are away. Next. 

Gateshead -1 @ evs (vs Nuneaton) 

Another mismatch. Nuneaton are shit. Lost their last 4, haven't scored in 5 and lost 2-0 when at home to Gateshead a few weeks ago. More of the same expected. 

£10 returns £32.31.

Some lovely odds knocking around but I do not have time for proper write up so here goes

Safe double

Bournemouth vs Huddersfield 

Shrewsbury vs Wimbledon 

£10 returns £24.09

Risky double

Burton vs Oxford- seriously overpriced at 23/20!

Luton vs Carislie

£10 returns £41.04- incredible return

Archived