Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Nice. It says 40 so 41 by Sunday it is. 

2 tips for tomorrow:

Derby to win at home to Reading

Bournemouth at home to Hudds

£10 returns £26.25

Goal Frenzy (score 2 or more)

Chesterfield 11/10 at home to Orient

Swindon 1/1 away at Scunthorpe

£10 returns £42

Unbelievable.

Missed out yesterday but I would have got nowhere near with how odd the results were. Going for a ridiculous one this afternoon to see if my look changes.

Leicester to Win and BTTS (5/1)

You might think this is ridiculous with Villa's renowned lack of firepower, but getting rid of Lambert will release the shackles I think. City create chance after chance, and I think today we will finally convert them into goal. I'm calling a 3-2 win.

Sunderland to Win and BTTS (17/4)

Again an odd looking selection. Bradford play a very direct style of play and are very good from the set piece, which I think will result in them scoring. Sunderland should have too much class though, and with a solid mid table finish likely and some big guns out, this is a great opportunity for them to go a long way in the competition.

£10 returns a massive £328.10 from Bwin.

Some lovely odds knocking around but I do not have time for proper write up so here goes

Safe double

Bournemouth vs Huddersfield 

Shrewsbury vs Wimbledon 

£10 returns £24.09

Risky double

Burton vs Oxford- seriously overpriced at 23/20!

Luton vs Carislie

£10 returns £41.04- incredible return

Time for me to BLUR out of the sight for the chasing pack! ScouseFox- feel free to use my pun.

Sum up how unpredictable football is- my safe bet went down the toilet and I won with my risky bet. 

Missed out yesterday but I would have got nowhere near with how odd the results were. Going for a ridiculous one this afternoon to see if my look changes.

Leicester to Win and BTTS (5/1)

You might think this is ridiculous with Villa's renowned lack of firepower, but getting rid of Lambert will release the shackles I think. City create chance after chance, and I think today we will finally convert them into goal. I'm calling a 3-2 win.

Sunderland to Win and BTTS (17/4)

Again an odd looking selection. Bradford play a very direct style of play and are very good from the set piece, which I think will result in them scoring. Sunderland should have too much class though, and with a solid mid table finish likely and some big guns out, this is a great opportunity for them to go a long way in the competition.

£10 returns a massive £328.10 from Bwin.

Couldn't have been more wrong if I tried.

An odd weekend betting wise, for sure. The betting thread was full of losers (the bets, not the posters :whistle:) and i came to update this assuming we'd be looking at -£10 all round, but no. 

All the "safe" tips went down. Bournemouth, Derby & a few other routine lower league shouts were unable to beat struggling opposition at home, which did for a load of us. Yet all the "risky" shouts seem to have landed. Luton seemed popular, giving Unabomber his first winner and firing him up the league, as well as extending the Blur's lead as they both pitched the same double with Burton. Nice prices, nice wins. Bert continued his revival with another double at just under 2/1. 

Brooksy's two tips were two winners and he's back into his second place, with another attempt over the next week to hunt down the Blur i'm sure. AKCJ gave us a friday winner and followed it up with a sunday loser but still shows good coming out the weekend better than he went in. Nice. shanetko can add his name to the long list of unlucky losers, as he tipped one outside shout which won, only to be done by Stephen Warnock's retardedness getting himself sent off and ruining Derby's chances. Hard luck that. 

f757807e-6869-4f9c-8785-48d39bcff5ef.png

The Champions League is back, Premier League darts continue and there's all weather racing as well as one or two further Cheltenham clues to be found out on the courses over the next few days no doubt. Good luck. 

Athletico are major *****, although good to be back in the green.

I'm going to go with Chelsea @ 19/10 tonight and no, they're not enhanced odds.

PSG are in shocking league form and are missing plenty of key players.

Costa back for Chelsea, can't see anything other than an away win.

10 returns 29.

that bayern overs price looks a bit of alright. my effort;

Phil Taylor (vs Bunting) @ 8/13 

Taylor is the best darts player to ever live. And looked back on form beating Lewis last week, whilst Bunting is yet to find his groove in the all new to him PL. 

Sheff U (@ Notts County) @ 4/5

Sheff U beat Bristol City away at the weekend and should be looking to push right on in the league now they've been bravely seen off in the cups. 

£10 pays £29.

Archived