Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Let's go darts instead this week.

Wade to beat Chisnall. 11/10. Chizzy got let off against Barney last week and think Wade has the consistency to see him off. Wade looks well up for it this year too.

Barney to beat Wright. 11/10. Wright changes his darts more than I change my underwear. He'll also be in make up whilst Barney hits the practise board. Barney should make up for last week and win comfortably.

£10 double returns £44.10

that bayern overs price looks a bit of alright. my effort;

Phil Taylor (vs Bunting) @ 8/13 

Taylor is the best darts player to ever live. And looked back on form beating Lewis last week, whilst Bunting is yet to find his groove in the all new to him PL. 

Sheff U (@ Notts County) @ 4/5

Sheff U beat Bristol City away at the weekend and should be looking to push right on in the league now they've been bravely seen off in the cups. 

£10 pays £29.

ee-zeh 

So midweek came and went and there wasn't a lot of joy, nor a lot to report. 

Two winners, chrishlcfc landed a 7/4 shot thanks to a determined ride from barry geraghty aboard the henderson trained different gravey. First off the bridle about half a mile from home stuck on strongly to win going away in the closing stages. Taking performance and nice profit. The other winner was me, hate to brag, but Sheff Yoo fought hard for an away win before Phil Taylor absolutely romped home vs Bunting on Thursday night. 

Most popular picks were Bayern, Derby & Adrian Lewis, who all drew much to the frustration of at least half a dozen in here. Sometimes it must be better to just close your eyes and click some buttons when picking football bets! As for Lewis, typical Lewis lol

f93a79d1-1cc3-42ca-ab15-045e2809d855.png

As you can see weekend tips are rolling in, we've got the usual host of football across both days, and a treat for City fans as we're not playing on the Saturday so we can get stuck into some channel 4 racing before watching us annihilate Everton tomorrow. Happy days. 

My weekend tip will be:

Sire De Grugy (Chepstow 3.35) @ 6/5

the obvious class horse in the race. surely should be odds on. this is the champion chase winner man! looked in good nick before taking a tumble a few weeks back and needs a decent round to prove he's still got cheltenham credentials. 

Chelsea -1 (vs Burnley) @ 4/6

Chelsea rarely concede to guff teams at home. In fact they usually win 2-0 (11/2 for those interested). they've beaten us, arsenal, hull, newcastle, west ham & west brom by that scoreline so far this season at home. Can see more of the same today, a routine Chelsea win to nil. 

£10 pays £36.70.

Burton to beat Dagenham 21/20

Shrewsbury to beat Tranmere 21/20

Two of the best teams in the league away at two of the worst teams in the league. Great value in this bet I think.

£10 pays £42.02.

Burton to beat Dagenham 21/20

Shrewsbury to beat Tranmere 21/20

Two of the best teams in the league away at two of the worst teams in the league. Great value in this bet I think.

£10 pays £42.02.

That is weird, Burton had same odds last week at home!

Archived