Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Bury vs Hartlepool-  Bury got a solid home record of 9-3-3 which should be enough for them to see off lowly Hartlepool who is at the bottom with an away record of 2-2-11.

Blackburn vs Blackpool- Similar story to above- Blackburn can be spectacular at home and I fancy Rhodes,Marshall and co to turn up today.  Blackpool have lost their last five away games with a 7-2 and 4-0 thumping in last two.

£10 returns £24.23

Dundee United vs St Johnstone- If you all have actually bothered to read my tips this season the you all will have worked out by now that I have a hard on for Dundee Utd/Aberdeen/Inverness- solid home record with nice odds. Dundee Utd have a record of 9-1-1 and is 21/20 on WH.  Their opponents haven't won in five and their last away win was all way back in early December.

Aberdeen vs St.Mirren-  Aberdeen have 8-2-2 record at home and they seem to be returning to their former selves with 3-0 and 4-0 wins in their last two.  St Mirren's away record actually better than their home record but Aberdeen should have enough quality to see them off.

£10 returns £27.33

Horse double today is...

Wakanda

1:50 Newcastle

Sire De Grugy

3:35 Chepstow

£10 returns £29.40p with Sky Bet right now

-40 we go! I just can't seem to get on any winning streak....

Two for me as i missed midweek one

Basketball one for me tonight

Russell Westbrook to score 30 or more points and Oklahoma City Thunder to win £10 at 2/1

He's averaging 31.6 points in his last 7 games with Kevin Durant playing, and tonight Durant isnt playing so Westrbook will shoot even more than normal.  They are playing Charlotte who have lost the last 3 games and have their best player (Kemba Walker) out as well.

Both Teams to score

Everton vs Leicester

We cant defend for shite, they will have a bit of a hangover from thusday game so we should nick one

Saints vs Liverpool

Liverpool cant defend for shite either. Its set up for Lallana to score on his return to St Marys

£10 at 3/1

Silsoe 3:10 Fontwell

No Loose Change 4:10 Fontwell

£10 returns £20

Wilton Milan 2:10 Fontwell

Rock The Kasbah 3:40 Fontwell

£10 returns £21

Russborough 2:30 Southwell

Midnight Silver 5:10 Fontwell

£10 returns £31.82p

Are my 3 horse doubles today which will no doubt not win! lol

Juventus @ 11/10 (vs dortmund)

Think Juve will take a close game and those odds are tempting enough for me.

Watford @ 4/6 (vs Rotherham)

An off day at the weekend against a pretty good Norwich side should be enough to kick watford up the arse and comfortably dispatch an average rovrum at home.

£10 pays £35.

Football bets tonight are

Derby, Watford double - £10 returns £24

Preston, Burton double - £10 returns £35

Wolves, Sheffield Utd double - £10 returns £40

Brentford, Norwich double - £10 returns £32

I fully expect to be on -110 come later lol

Football bets tonight are

Derby, Watford double - £10 returns £24

Preston, Burton double - £10 returns £35

Wolves, Sheffield Utd double - £10 returns £40

Brentford, Norwich double - £10 returns £32

I fully expect to be on -110 come later lol

Arghhhh damn you Burton, I nearly had a clean sweep! But pleased with that as I'm now -14 i think

Phil Taylor over 2.5 180's

Taylor is back to close to his very best. He destroyed Bunting last week, only hitting 1 maximum but hit an incredible amount of 140's. Added to that he won a UK open qualifier over the weekend so will be full of confidence.

Dave Chisnall to win.

Chisnall hasn't played well for a majority of the season, but somehow remains unbeaten. Huybrechts I believe isn't up to this standard, and I think Chisnall will turn him over relatively comfortably.

£10 double returns £40.

Archived