Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Right then. I was completely ****ed sunday/monday so didn't wrap up last weekend so this includes the last two rounds and there's been some movin' an shakin'. 

Chrisuki has been most active, starting off tumbling down the league and then hitting form on what i'd like to name tasty Tuesday, where winners were rife. He's up towards the green end of the spectrum now and will be looking to remove that - sign from his profit column this weekend. I had a nice winner on the same Tuesday, paying 5/2 for the double which sees my slight renaissance continue. Happy days. 

Welck12 picked up his first winner of his time here with a basketball double @ 2/1 which scraped home. Win's a win and profit's profit though. Well played. Ross Kemp went back to back, too, and is looking to get off the bottom. He even picked up a winning double on the killer Saturday we had last week, which saw things like DanLCFC attempt to stop the rot with a 1/4 double that included two losing selections. It was a nightmare of a day for sure. 

howlinmadmurfdoc was the unluckiest loser this week i reckon, his latest 6/1 tip had a 4/1 shot and a 2/5 shot. I'm sure you can guess which came in and which didn't! Hard lines. 

c1f54541-bc7f-4801-9886-80d2e72a6264.png

Up at the top there was a lot of losers, in fact everyone in profit who tipped lost i think, so nobody made ground on the leader, but there are some creeping up hoping for big things over the next few weeks, no doubt. At the moment we seem to be peaking and falling as a group lol, so let's see if this is a great weekend or yet another disaster!

Right then. I was completely ****ed sunday/monday so didn't wrap up last weekend so this includes the last two rounds and there's been some movin' an shakin'. 

Chrisuki has been most active, starting off tumbling down the league and then hitting form on what i'd like to name tasty Tuesday, where winners were rife. He's up towards the green end of the spectrum now and will be looking to remove that - sign from his profit column this weekend. I had a nice winner on the same Tuesday, paying 5/2 for the double which sees my slight renaissance continue. Happy days. 

Welck12 picked up his first winner of his time here with a basketball double @ 2/1 which scraped home. Win's a win and profit's profit though. Well played. Ross Kemp went back to back, too, and is looking to get off the bottom. He even picked up a winning double on the killer Saturday we had last week, which saw things like DanLCFC attempt to stop the rot with a 1/4 double that included two losing selections. It was a nightmare of a day for sure. 

howlinmadmurfdoc was the unluckiest loser this week i reckon, his latest 6/1 tip had a 4/1 shot and a 2/5 shot. I'm sure you can guess which came in and which didn't! Hard lines. 

c1f54541-bc7f-4801-9886-80d2e72a6264.png

Up at the top there was a lot of losers, in fact everyone in profit who tipped lost i think, so nobody made ground on the leader, but there are some creeping up hoping for big things over the next few weeks, no doubt. At the moment we seem to be peaking and falling as a group lol, so let's see if this is a great weekend or yet another disaster!

Great stuff as always! i've gotta try get in the green but i'm leaving the horses well alone at the moment, nothing is winning for me in that department....

Bournemouth to beat Blackburn 3/4

Blackburn's league form has been really poor for a few weeks now. Bournemouth will pick up after a poor run of results - they've been playing well and not getting the results they deserve from what I've seen.

Over 2.5 goals Fulham v Derby 4/5

Derby have scored 5 in each of their 2 previous games against Fulham this season.

£10 returns £31.50

Tottenham to win and Harry Kane to score anytime. 8/1. Kane was great against Chelsea at WHL and think Matic is a big loss for Chelsea. Also think Spurs will be more up for it than Chelsea and the odds on offer seem generous.

£10 wincast returns £90

Forest (@ Reading) @ 11/5

Forest are flying these days, having got rid of that chump of a manager we're perhaps starting to see that they've got a capable squad at that level. Reading still in the cup next week with a huge chance of making Wembley, a possible distraction. 

Felix Younger (2.05 Leap) @ 5/6 

Class horse in the race, best jockey in the race, best form in the race. will enjoy itself out there today and bring home the bacon. 

£10 pays £58.60

Forest (@ Reading) @ 11/5

Forest are flying these days, having got rid of that chump of a manager we're perhaps starting to see that they've got a capable squad at that level. Reading still in the cup next week with a huge chance of making Wembley, a possible distraction.

Felix Younger (2.05 Leap) @ 5/6

Class horse in the race, best jockey in the race, best form in the race. will enjoy itself out there today and bring home the bacon.

£10 pays £58.60

wow nice my biggest double to date absolutely pisses it as soon as I have a 10 day break from betting what are the chances

wow nice my biggest double to date absolutely pisses it as soon as I have a 10 day break from betting what are the chances

That win will have shot you right up the table! I decided to give it a miss this weekend, I just felt after "tasty tuesday" lol I'd end up losing again & if I'd have gone through with potential tips I'd have been right

That win will have shot you right up the table! I decided to give it a miss this weekend, I just felt after "tasty tuesday" lol I'd end up losing again & if I'd have gone through with potential tips I'd have been right

yeah think i did well to pick a football selection that actually won! i was gonna have forest and bristol rovers which would've been even bigger odds but i'll take a move up the table :D 

£10 double on Felix Younger and Sizing Granite returns £29.60 with Betfair.

£10 double on Bolton and Portsmouth returns £72 with BetVictor.

Easy horses win. Footy was annoying as I was going to go with Portsmouth or Luton but went with Pompey because they smashed in plenty of goals in the last 7 days. Still gets me back into the green (I think)

Man City 7/5 to win. Simply the better team.

Tottenham and Kane anytime at 8/1. If Tottenham play as well as they did against Chelsea last time then this could be a real value bet.

£10 on the double pays £216, this will more then likely fail, but you only live once.

Archived