Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

A mixed weekend across the sports this time round. Some good winners some rather unlucky losers (as per!)

Two pretty big wins and moves up the league from both myself & AKCJ, his double on yesterday's football @ just over 4/1 smashes him into the green and in the mix for the top spots in the league, taking advantage of what seemed rather generous odds on both Liverpool and Chelsea to win. My cross sport double paid just under 5/1 and was easy as you like, a 3-0 Forest win and a horse who was untroubled in victory. Just what we like to see.

Felix Younger also supplied the banker for Hirsty The Blue, as part of his winning horse double, which allowed him to be showing profit for both the weekend and now the league as a whole. Bert was another winner this weekend with a United/Stoke double taking a while to get going but looking good in the end. 

Of the losing selections it was probably Derby who pissed most off, tempting enough odds away at relegation fighting Fulham, but they tamely folded and were lucky to only lose by two in the end. Shame for the tipsters but funny in real life, nonetheless :D 

25971edb-e395-49e4-abc0-65728b724714.png

Right then, yet another attempt of getting into the green! 

Barcelona (@ Villarreal) @ 8/13

Barca are still in mesmeric form. Dat front three  :pearson: . Villarreal are actually in pretty tidy form themselves and come off the back of a draw at the Bernabeu, however Barca should have too much and the odds (due to Villarreal's form) seem kind, would've usually seen them closer to 1/2 than 8/13. You can get 2/1 or so on Barca & BTTS which was tempting but being so close to profit I'm playing it safe. That might be a good price for someone looking at a yankee/trixie etc over the next few days, Barca & BTTS has landed in 4 of their last 6, and as stated Villarreal got a goal and a draw at the Bernabeu and usually score (scored in 5 of their last six including trips to Real and Barca). 

Tottenham (vs Swansea) @ 3/4

Spurs are out of all the cups now and fully focussed on getting back into some form of European competition next season. They won't have given up on the top 4 just yet, and will be looking at this week (Swansea, H & QPR, A) as a great way to smash out 6 quick points. Think they'll be too strong for Swansea and put the Cup Final behind them. Kane to bag. 

£10 pays £28.40. 

Barca are still in mesmeric form. Dat front three  :pearson: . Villarreal are actually in pretty tidy form themselves and come off the back of a draw at the Bernabeu, however Barca should have too much and the odds (due to Villarreal's form) seem kind, would've usually seen them closer to 1/2 than 8/13. You can get 2/1 or so on Barca & BTTS which was tempting but being so close to profit I'm playing it safe. That might be a good price for someone looking at a yankee/trixie etc over the next few days, Barca & BTTS has landed in 4 of their last 6, and as stated Villarreal got a goal and a draw at the Bernabeu and usually score (scored in 5 of their last six including trips to Real and Barca). 

Spurs are out of all the cups now and fully focussed on getting back into some form of European competition next season. They won't have given up on the top 4 just yet, and will be looking at this week (Swansea, H & QPR, A) as a great way to smash out 6 quick points. Think they'll be too strong for Swansea and put the Cup Final behind them. Kane to bag. 

£10 pays £28.40. 

Good that you've not gone Barca and Villareal BTTS, think they've got two good defences.

If I were a betting man i'd have a nibble at 2-0 Barca @ 9/1.

Liverpool vs  Man City @ 21/10

Spurs vs Chelsea @ 7/10

£10 returns £52.70

That looks frighteningly easy when it's put that way. How on earth were Liverpool over 2/1? lol

Bournemouth & WBA tonight. £10 returns £48.10. I think WBA will shithouse a 0-1 and Bournemouth will return to winning ways.

That looks frighteningly easy when it's put that way. How on earth were Liverpool over 2/1? lol

Bournemouth & WBA tonight. £10 returns £48.10. I think WBA will shithouse a 0-1 and Bournemouth will return to winning ways.

I know, I had to double check the odds when I saw them.

Was almost like printing my own money really.

Guest ttfn

Proper dearth of goals in the prem tonight I reckon.

Gone for under 2.5 in Villa v West Brom (19/40) and Saints v Palace (4/6).

£10 returns £24.50

No BTTS is the Hull v Sunderland and Villa v West Brom games. £10 returns £30.10 with Betfair.

These 4 clubs are wankstains of the Premier League, playing turgid football and scoring very few goals between them. Will honestly not be surprised if both games ended up 0-0. In an actual bet I have put all 3 Prem games as no BTTS and all 3 unders 2.5 goals. Poor fair of footy tonight and I think this is the easiest double I will win all year.

yeah looking bak the four homes on the four teams at the top of the champ (boro, watford, brentford & bournemouth) must've been a ridic easy fourfold at quite an enjoyable price. but without hindsight would probs have thrown Derby in too and then cried.

yeah looking bak the four homes on the four teams at the top of the champ (boro, watford, brentford & bournemouth) must've been a ridic easy fourfold at quite an enjoyable price. but without hindsight would probs have thrown Derby in too and then cried.

The odds were with hills

Boro 4/11

Watford 4/6

Brentford 8/11

Bournemouth 11/10

That was in shop though, not online.

The odds were with hills

Boro 4/11

Watford 4/6

Brentford 8/11

Bournemouth 11/10

That was in shop though, not online.

so four of the top seven, all at home, would've paid over 7/1! easy this betting game haha. 

Norwich 6/11 - Home to Wigan

Birmingham 4/7 - Home to Blackpool

Not too much to say on these...the home teams are good at home, the away teams are the division's two poorest teams.

£10 returns £24.30 (or £24 for sake of ease).

Mochengladbach - 1/3 - 3rd in the Bundesliga against top of the 4th tier, seem pretty good odds and if they win they're in the quarters,  i think they'll be taking it seriously.

Birmingham to beat Blackpool - 4/7 - Blackpool are ****ing shite, Brum should secure the win here.

£10 returns £20.43

£10 pays £28.40. 

bloody flying now. barca btts & win landed too why have i hit form as soon as i've stopped betting! 

Archived