Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Mochengladbach - 1/3 - 3rd in the Bundesliga against top of the 4th tier, seem pretty good odds and if they win they're in the quarters,  i think they'll be taking it seriously.

Birmingham to beat Blackpool - 4/7 - Blackpool are ****ing shite, Brum should secure the win here.

£10 returns £20.43

yep

Huybrechts to beat Barney. 15/8. Hard to understand Barney at the moment. Could be brilliant but I think the value is with Huybrechts.

Lewis to beat Bunting. 4/7. Good value with Lewis here. Bunting not looking up to premier league.

£10 Double returns £45.18

Missed midweek so two for the weekend.

Derby to beat Birmingham 4/7

Norwich to beat Millwall 3/4

£10 double pays £27.50

Luton to beat Morecambe EVS

Burton to beat Hartlepool EVS

£10 double pays £40

Same as Bert. Missed midweek so going for 2. 

And Bert, I'm copying your second one!

£10 double pays £40 

Second tip:

Over 2.5

Mainz vs Gladbach (10/11)

Peterborough vs Leyton Orient (10/11)

£10 returns £36.45

Bury & Wigan £10 Returns £44 with Betfred

Bury are unbeaten in 6 and won 4 on the spin and are firmly in the playoffs chasing the automatic promotion positions. Oxford are languishing in the bottom half just 5 points above the relegation zone. Despite being unbeaten in 3 they have only won 2 of the last 10 and have struggled for goals of late, firing blanks in 3 of their last 5. Seems a good price slightly better than Evens. I am bemused as to how Wigan are in the relegation zone, but are seemingly turning the corner with 2 good away wins in a row. They need to close the gap to being 6 points adrift. Leeds have very little to play for already, slap bang in mid table. They are a funny side, either playing really well or really badly and can see Wigan grinding out a win.

Quite The Man (2.10 Ayr) & Forest Maiden (5.10 Wolves) £10 Returns £62.40 with BetVictor

Quite The Man has had a long layoff, but on past achievements should have too much for this small field. Forest Maiden won eye catchingly on debut, and is likely to go in again with Ryan Moore linking up with Charlie Appelby. 

Midweek winners for Brooksy (two of em, in fact) close the gap up at the top and move him into second place. Una got a winner that moved him up the places and closer to the green. 

I've somehow continued my pretty tidy run from about -£100 up to profit in 3 weeks or so. Been going great guns. howlinmadmurfdoc gave us a winning horse double and was very unlucky with his 8/1 tip on dickie Johnson riding a double, he notched up one winner and one second place. Would've been a tidy boost to his profit column! 

199553f3-efe1-4c44-afbe-e551ee1665b7.png

FA Cup weekend's always fun, isn't it? 

As an aside, anyone got any suggestions for Cheltenham week for the thread? As in seems a bit tight to stick to one tip each midweek when it's probably the best, most exciting and enjoyable betting week of the year? One tip each day of Cheltenham? But then what about the chaps who are more footy based than horses? Not sure how to roll it out so open to suggestions, think a tip a day is best for all, but see what anyone else can come up with. 

Over 2.5 goals (Bradford vs Reading) @ 6/5

Bradford have scored 19 goals in 6 ties in the cup this year. That averages over 2.5 just on them alone, let alone the whole game. To me this is huge value. Bradford no nothing but to attack and seize this opportunity, but there will be gaps. And there will be Yakubu. Reading have gone overs in their last two cup games, too. Would've thought that overs would be fav so will take the price. 

Liverpool -1 (vs Blackburn) @ 4/5

Liverpool are the best form team in the world this year. Blackburn are alright and have beaten a few average Prem sides at home. Away at anfield is a different ball game, should be comfortable for Liverpool in what is now turning into a huge, huge chance to win the Cup. 

£10 pays £39.60. 

Over 2.5 goals (Bradford vs Reading) @ 6/5

Bradford have scored 19 goals in 6 ties in the cup this year. That averages over 2.5 just on them alone, let alone the whole game. To me this is huge value. Bradford no nothing but to attack and seize this opportunity, but there will be gaps. And there will be Yakubu. Reading have gone overs in their last two cup games, too. Would've thought that overs would be fav so will take the price. 

yeah right 

Scouse, you could do a tip a day for everyone? There's still football matches going on Tues & Weds at least?

Tues & Weds:

Champions League

Few FL & Conf matches

Scottish Ch'ship

Thursday:

Europa League

Guess it's just Friday that people miss out?

And I suppose give everyone a target of how many tips they should be on by Sunday?

Same as Bert. Missed midweek so going for 2. 

And Bert, I'm copying your second one!

£10 double pays £40 

Second tip:

Over 2.5

Mainz vs Gladbach (10/11)

Peterborough vs Leyton Orient (10/11)

£10 returns £36.45

Another virtual £20 down the drain lol

dfb7bcd2-43e1-47e0-9e9c-734f32439fb3.png

A crap weekend for most, mainly due to Derby. Funny as it was (and boy, it was funny) it cost a lot of bets! Away from the football the racing was pretty hard to crack on Saturday, too. 

Una bagged a winner once more to eek his profit up a tad, and there was a big move at the top from chrishlcfc, who is now well in with a shout of the lead in the coming days after his 7/2 winning double on Saturday. 

Think I'll roll with what Stan said and say that with this being a pretty special week we'll bend the rules and say everyone, no matter how many tips you're on, has 5 tips before this time next week. For those wanting to have a bang on Cheltenham that works out as a tip each day (singles or doubles, win or e/w as per) followed by your normal one tip on Saturday/Sunday next weekend. 

For those not wanting to get stuck into one of the harder betting weeks of the year, you've got 5 tips for anything else. Two midweek football tips, a darts tip and two weekend football doubles? Champions League, Football League and then Premier League tips when we return on Saturday? Up to you. Go for it. 

So by my reckoning the most anyone should be on when I re-do the table and give a brief write up on Monday morning next week is 52 tips, with the leading tipsters on 47 and a few not far behind. As per no need to suddenly start giving us quantity over quality if you don't feel the need but thought we'd have a one off special for Cheltenham week. Good luck with whatever you roll with anyway, I cannae wait. 

Archived