Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

As I'm about twenty behind can I put Faugheen 20 times?

haha gonna say no that'd be bending the rules a wee bit too much! good to see more confidence behind him though :D 

i'm gonna go with;

Champion Hurdle, 3.20 Cheltenham

Faugheen & Jezki, £5 reverse forecast. 

I personally think Jezki is the biggest danger to the machine, but don't think he'll get near him either. However, one or two jumping errors from Faugheen would leave Jezki with a live chance up the hill imo, so will be on the reverse forecast just in case, but hoping it will be a Faugheen/Jezki one/two. Looking at Paddy's fixed odds forecasts that would pay around 5/1 atm, but i'll leave it down to the tote for the RFC prices. 

Think a forecast or two is where it's gonna be at tomorrow cos there's not a lot of value knocking around in the main races, and I've got one or two fancies at bigger prices to be "best of the rest". 

It's no wonder the bookies roll in it. Look at that table and consider this is only on doubles lol

haha true. i sometimes find it tougher just to nail one double a week though, in reality most people in here would probably have 3 or 4 doubles or more each weekend and just one landing would be good enough to break even etc. but then narrowing it down to just one or two selections always end up picking the losing ones lol

haha gonna say no that'd be bending the rules a wee bit too much! good to see more confidence behind him though :D

i'm gonna go with;

Champion Hurdle, 3.20 Cheltenham

Faugheen & Jezki, £5 reverse forecast. 

I personally think Jezki is the biggest danger to the machine, but don't think he'll get near him either. However, one or two jumping errors from Faugheen would leave Jezki with a live chance up the hill imo, so will be on the reverse forecast just in case, but hoping it will be a Faugheen/Jezki one/two. Looking at Paddy's fixed odds forecasts that would pay around 5/1 atm, but i'll leave it down to the tote for the RFC prices. 

Think a forecast or two is where it's gonna be at tomorrow cos there's not a lot of value knocking around in the main races, and I've got one or two fancies at bigger prices to be "best of the rest". 

haha true. i sometimes find it tougher just to nail one double a week though, in reality most people in here would probably have 3 or 4 doubles or more each weekend and just one landing would be good enough to break even etc. but then narrowing it down to just one or two selections always end up picking the losing ones lol

Yeah that probably isn't far off lol I think I'm nailed on for bottom. I make that 9 losses in a row. I tried with Chelsea & Barcelona a couple of weeks ago, both at home in easy games for the sake of stopping the rut and neither of them won. The bookies must be loving this season.

Going for a big priced chance today at the Festival. 

Vigil @ 9/1 in the Champion Bumper (5.15)

Dermot Weld won this race last year with Silver Concorde and this horse finished in fifth, although before the off was seemingly the more fancied of the Weld runners. Won last time out and will be fresh and fully prepared to take this race in Weld style. 

£5 e/w pays £66.25 for a win, £16.25 for a place (1, 2, 3). 

Parlour Games (Novices Hurdle, 1/4 odds, 3 places) & Aux Ptits Soins (Coral Cup, 1/4 odds, 5 places). £5 e/w double

Winner... forgot to mention the odds that were 13/2 for PG that placed, 9/1 for APS which won. Returned £42.66

£10 win on Ma Filleule @ 5/1, 2.40 Cheltenham. 

Think Baz said this was his best chance of the week and the Henderson yard have talked it up good and proper. Drawing a line through the run behind Balder Success and hoping for a reversal of form. 5/1 is big. 

returns £60 ofc. 

Archived