Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Gerwin to Beat Taylor 6/5. Good form at the weekend although has peaks and troughs. Will be bang up for this.

Anderson to beat Lewis 11/10. Lewis in poor form. Was shocking against Bunting last week (and cost me my tipped double).

£10 double returns £46.20

Gerwin to Beat Taylor 6/5. Good form at the weekend although has peaks and troughs. Will be bang up for this.

Anderson to beat Lewis 11/10. Lewis in poor form. Was shocking against Bunting last week (and cost me my tipped double).

£10 double returns £46.20

At last, up and running.

£5 e/w on Djakadam @ 8/1 (Gold Cup, 3.20)

One final hurrah for the Mullins/Ruby/Ricci team. This Gold Cup is more open than I can ever remember a Championship race at the festival. I'll be very surprised if a pair of cheekpieces suddenly give Conti the power to stay up the hill after 3 miles of running on potentially bad ground, so can't have him at the price or as a favourite. Many Clouds has had a great season but isn't as good a horse as Djakadam (imo, and based on what Mullins has been saying) nor does he have the help of the week's, and history's most successful Cheltenham jockey. 

My Cheltenham has been boss but my Cheltenham in here is -£30 lol. So hopefully we can change that. 

a win returns £60, a place £15. 

Villa 21/10. Great week for them and Sunderland are there for the taking.

Burnley +2 4/7. Don't think it's a fixture Man City will want with Barca on the horizon. Suspect they'll still win but also expect Burnley to put up a decent fight and make it nervy.

£10 double returns £48.71

Believe I can have a second one this weekend too?

Ipswich to beat Middlesborough 16/5. Make or break time at the top. Chris Wood winner.

Norwich to beat Derby 11/10. One in form, t'other not. Simple right?

£10 double returns £88.20

Archived