Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Villa 21/10. Great week for them and Sunderland are there for the taking.

Burnley +2 4/7. Don't think it's a fixture Man City will want with Barca on the horizon. Suspect they'll still win but also expect Burnley to put up a decent fight and make it nervy.

£10 double returns £48.71

Believe I can have a second one this weekend too?

Ipswich to beat Middlesborough 16/5. Make or break time at the top. Chris Wood winner.

Norwich to beat Derby 11/10. One in form, t'other not. Simple right?

£10 double returns £88.20

Another one! Get in.

right, cheltenham and last week wrap either tonight or tomorrow morning. some have had pretty tidy weeks by the looks of it! 

i was away the weekend so will have a play tonight to catch up, then we're back to normal with a midweek tipple on whatever you fancy. 

Liverpool (@ Swansea) @ evs

One team on top of the world, with everything to play for, one with nothing to play for. Liverpool should blast out the blocks and get a win. 

Trabzonspor (@ Gaziantepspor) @ 21/20

Trabz have only lost to Napoli in their last six, and dealt with everything domestically. Gaziantepspor's form reads DLLLWL, and they haven't scored in their last 4. Seems a generous price. 

double pays £41. 

Was also away at the weekend so didn't get any tips in Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Also on the catch-up game! I'll wait til you get the table up before making any tips cos I have no idea where I am right now.

Ok, a table up to date after alllll them Cheltenham and weekend tips. 

Some good weeks, some bad weeks (me!). We've got a new leader in chrishlcfc, after a few winners round the Festival and then a great double of doubles on Saturday. Still breathing down his neck is The Blur though after a winner himself on Saturday, going all the way the battle at the top. 

Biggest winners of the week include Bert, who had a Cheltenham winner and a football double to knock his column upwards. Number6 got off the mark and like good old London Buses went back to back winners and is almost in the green now, he'll be looking for a midweek winner, perhaps another darting double to take him into profit. Turtles Head was back with a bang on Saturday after dropping down the league in recent weeks. A 4/1 & 7/2 double landed him about sixty quid of profit for the week, mainly thanks to how easy Bournemouth's win was (and how bad Blackpool are!). 

Think I'm right in saying we got a highest paying double so far up this weekend too thanks to howlinmadmurfdoc. His Hearts/Bournemouth both on the -3 handicaps was a bloody bold shout and both won 4-0 to land him a 13/1 shot. Great stuff. 

8ef03b41-f63c-4b44-b35d-4c566c8fa144.png

Saturday was the 52nd round of tips so anyone below that feel free to double up etc through the week if you want, we've got some Champions League, Championship & Europa League action on the football front, whilst the Darts take centre stage on Thursday as well as our usual horse racing meetings through the week as we start to see the end of the NH season over the coming weeks, and of course the National in 3 weeks time. Wonder who'll be brave enough to try and pick a winner in that?! 

Good luck with your midweek picks, already seen a few tempting prices out there. 

Scouse, I don't think you've done my Vautour Win (3/1) from last Thursday :).

when i'm back on my laptop (sometime tomorrow) i'll go back through it all mate. thought i would've done pretty well to go through all them tips last week and not make a mistake lol

Beauty. Smashed the horses today.

easy too. was gonna leave today's horses cos i wasn't in work but had two quid on that double to kickstart tonight's acca, only got about 4/1 for the pair though but means i've got a tenner going onto tonight's bet instead of my original two quid :D just need atletico & eastleigh to do the business now. 

easy too. was gonna leave today's horses cos i wasn't in work but had two quid on that double to kickstart tonight's acca, only got about 4/1 for the pair though but means i've got a tenner going onto tonight's bet instead of my original two quid :D just need atletico & eastleigh to do the business now.

Yup had a fiver on the double, and chucked in Davinia's tip in a £1 trixie which paid about £40 too.

Archived