Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicester_fox92

Fifa 15 pro clubs team ps4.

Just started a new club called Leicester Fosse. Just wondering if there are any fifa players out there looking for a club? Finished 192 in the rankings last season so would be nice to have a few City fans in there with us this time round. My user name is Leicester_Loyal on ps4. Add me if you fancy like playing for us.

If you join a pro clubs team what happens if you cant play a few games? I play a bit but probably couldnt commit to every game.

I never joined one in previous fifas so not really sure how it works.

Basically you just join the club mate and play when you can. You need a minimum of 2 to start a match so you can have for example 10 in the club but they dont all have to play at the same time. If you login into clubs and you see that members of your team are playing a game you just sit in the lobby until they have completed it and you join in the next one. 

Whats your PSN mate, I will add you ?

Basically you just join the club mate and play when you can. You need a minimum of 2 to start a match so you can have for example 10 in the club but they dont all have to play at the same time. If you login into clubs and you see that members of your team are playing a game you just sit in the lobby until they have completed it and you join in the next one.

Whats your PSN mate, I will add you ?

Joeowo

Archived