Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aleksz

Graphic Design

Would just like to use this as a springboard to put myself out there if anyone would like any sort of design work being done. Im at college so i need all the extra practice and freelance work i can get. 

Or if any of you lot want little projects like CD covers, DVD covers, Avatar designs, Posters, Business Cards, Branding, whatever done then yeah, be my guest. Just ask in here.

Don't do it, quit now... you only have years of being under valued, under paid, asked to work for nothing, being told x person has done a design in word and they want to use that. Run for the hills and be a gas fitter for plumber instead.

Could you do a DVD case cover with the scoreboard showing city 5 : 3 Man U. With the pic of Vardy, arms aloft celebrating his goal beneath?

Also if poss the same pic but to go on a DVD?

Can do. Will get it done sometime this week pal 

Don't do it, quit now... you only have years of being under valued, under paid, asked to work for nothing, being told x person has done a design in word and they want to use that. Run for the hills and be a gas fitter for plumber instead.

That applies to just about any job in media these days

Yup... I quite fancy being a plumber or gas fitter actually. I don't know many poor ones who are decent at their job, in fact most of them are bloody loaded.

Yeah plumbings well paid. Only drawback is it occasionally involves being elbow deep in somebody else's sh*t.

A couple of my former colleagues have gone into landscape gardening...not as well paid but they're loving it

Archived