Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maicam

Have you ever cried in your games?

Aeris.

Amazingly I'm part of the 0.0001% of the world population it wasn't spoiled for, so it came out the blue. Then I lost the boss battle immediately afterwards and had to watch the whole fvcking thing again. Sad times.

+1 for "Aeris"!

I didn't know her death was coming, it didn't make me cry but I was annoyed that I'd levelled her up so high and then couldn't use her again. There were hundreds of fake rumours about how to get her back by collecting 100 tissues from Gold Saucer and whatnot

Great game, although I'd totally finished the whole game (except the sand weapon, can't remember if it was Ruby or Emerald) so by the time I got to fight Sephiroth, I killed him in about 30 seconds

+1 for "Aeris"!

I didn't know her death was coming, it didn't make me cry but I was annoyed that I'd levelled her up so high and then couldn't use her again. There were hundreds of fake rumours about how to get her back by collecting 100 tissues from Gold Saucer and whatnot

Great game, although I'd totally finished the whole game (except the sand weapon, can't remember if it was Ruby or Emerald) so by the time I got to fight Sephiroth, I killed him in about 30 seconds

That's Ruby. Pain in the arse even for highly levelled characters unless you know a trick or two. 

To be honest if you get Knights of the Round pretty much every fight in the game apart from those two is a joke. 

That's Ruby. Pain in the arse even for highly levelled characters unless you know a trick or two. 

To be honest if you get Knights of the Round pretty much every fight in the game apart from those two is a joke. 

Correct

• KOTR

• Mirror

• Mirror

• Mirror

*FANFARE*

When I played through it all those years ago, I missed a vital materia that you only get from parachuting back into the city so it made Ruby almost impossible. Emerald seemed really hard at first then when I finally figured it out it seemed pretty easy

As much as I loved the game, I've never felt the urge to play through it again. If they remade it though, I definitely would

The time that springs to mind was on F1 2010, when I was generally pretty rubbish and struggled on Expert Career Mode. A race at Montreal though, I was competitive but kept making stupid mistakes. I was playing full laps so it was a 2-hour slog, racked up six penalties and was 15th with about 4 laps to go. Luckily it started to rain just as I was going past the pit-lane so managed to avoid losing any time, turned out I was about 15 seconds a lap quicker than the others who eventually had to stop. I was an absolute monster on those last few laps and managed to catch the top four (who were bunched up and racing each other) at the last hairpin and did them one by one on the straight, shooting up the inside of Webber to take the lead into the last corner. I cried after that, definitely. My first win iirc. 

Archived