Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maicam

Have you ever cried in your games?

The time that springs to mind was on F1 2010, when I was generally pretty rubbish and struggled on Expert Career Mode. A race at Montreal though, I was competitive but kept making stupid mistakes. I was playing full laps so it was a 2-hour slog, racked up six penalties and was 15th with about 4 laps to go. Luckily it started to rain just as I was going past the pit-lane so managed to avoid losing any time, turned out I was about 15 seconds a lap quicker than the others who eventually had to stop. I was an absolute monster on those last few laps and managed to catch the top four (who were bunched up and racing each other) at the last hairpin and did them one by one on the straight, shooting up the inside of Webber to take the lead into the last corner. I cried after that, definitely. My first win iirc. 

I cant be the only one on here hoping that after such epic skills in gaining 11 places you crashed waving at the crowd on the final straight.

i cry every time they release a new pes and it's not as good as pes 5

No tears will be needed this year, Save all the unused tears on love juice when its too good.

Correct

• KOTR

• Mirror

• Mirror

• Mirror

*FANFARE*

When I played through it all those years ago, I missed a vital materia that you only get from parachuting back into the city so it made Ruby almost impossible. Emerald seemed really hard at first then when I finally figured it out it seemed pretty easy

As much as I loved the game, I've never felt the urge to play through it again. If they remade it though, I definitely would

Same although for some reason they've said it's really hard to do (despite remaking half of the other older ones, 4 they even added voice acting)

Same although for some reason they've said it's really hard to do (despite remaking half of the other older ones, 4 they even added voice acting)

I don't know why they don't. If they did, and incorporated elements of Crisis Core and Before Crisis in there, they'd make an absolute fortune.

Wouldn't surprise me if they've already been developing it and for whatever reason cancelled the project. I don't think it'd need voice acting added, they could even get away with keeping some of the pre-rendered backgrounds if they bumped the quality up

Wouldn't surprise me if they've already been developing it and for whatever reason cancelled the project. I don't think it'd need voice acting added, they could even get away with keeping some of the pre-rendered backgrounds if they bumped the quality up

Oh I agree, I actually think voice acting would ruin it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a £10 Live voucher and I've been thinking about getting that......Recommended?

Yeah a very impressive way of telling a story through gameplay. I suggest you complete it in one sitting if possible as it isn't very long.

Archived