Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Far Cry 4

Played Far Cry 3 and found it a bit of a chore. Ubisoft put all these objectives and missions on a map and there all very easy and boring to do and the game mechanics mean you can't just piss around like ES and GTA, its the same with Assassins Creed. The story missions were fun, though.

Have had the Kyrat edition ordered since September time :)

Loved Far Cry 2 (the only person in the world apparently) and Far Cry 3. Also Blood Dragon was decent too.

Far Cry 2 was great but a pain when you had to walk to the bus station to get around. Still loved it though. Far Cry 3 i can say was one of the best games i had on my PS3. I absolutely loved it. Cant wait for Far Cry 4

• 2 weeks later...

do you need to have played the others to play this one? Never played Farcry except for the 1st but this looks a pretty decent game.

I would say no. I havent played the new one but the other 3 games were there own stories. You should be able to just pick up and play it. I would highly recommend the 3rd Far Cry. Absolutely loved that game

• 1 month later...

loved far cry 3 and this is looking quality and all so far. not had a chance to properly get into it yet but plan smash it out on my week off next week.

played about an hours worth and already been attacked by a crocodile after my first dip in a lake and charged down by a rhino from nowhere. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived