Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Far Cry 4

I finished the main story few days ago im just running round doing the side missions now. Great game. Have to agree with the ending though. Very underwhelming

Same here,I hate the racing trials and the hunting ones and I can't get to one diary and am missing a propaganda poster which will cause havoc with my OCD.

Same here,I hate the racing trials and the hunting ones and I can't get to one diary and am missing a propaganda poster which will cause havoc with my OCD.

ive only done like 2 racing trials and 2 hunting ones i hate them aswel. Surely the poster is on your map? Ive still got a bit to do but i would like to platinum it before i get a new game

ive only done like 2 racing trials and 2 hunting ones i hate them aswel. Surely the poster is on your map? Ive still got a bit to do but i would like to platinum it before i get a new game

its in the far NE past an old fortress but I can't open the gates to get through!

hmmm interesting i will be having a go tonight i will try to get it. Can you not fly over?

Bust an elephant through the gate.

Copter wouldn't let me get there,couldn't find an Elephant,loaded it with explosives hey presto.1 lost letter to go can I find it on the map. Plus crap racing and hunting trials.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived