Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SeattleShane

Nintendo Amiibo

I've only read a little about them, but I still don't understand what they actually do other than give your Mario kart mii guy a wacky costume.

Well for Smash Bros. Your Amiibo fighter will gain XP by fighting... and become better than the standard rota of fighters... then you take you amiibo round your mate's house and fight with your fighter... that sort of thing.

Also they work across a lot of games I.e. Hyrule Worriors, MK8, Toad Treasure Tracker etc.... each time they'll do something different, small but different!

Well for Smash Bros. Your Amiibo fighter will gain XP by fighting... and become better than the standard rota of fighters... then you take you amiibo round your mate's house and fight with your fighter... that sort of thing.

Also they work across a lot of games I.e. Hyrule Worriors, MK8, Toad Treasure Tracker etc.... each time they'll do something different, small but different!

Not good enough for me that. Why do they have to charge 10 quid for a little plastic figurine that does that? Surely they could have just built that feature into your Mii or something like that. I like Nintendo and I'll always buy their consoles just for Mario and Zelda, but the rest seems really lame to me. Drop all this Mii shit, get Rare back and give me Banjo-Threeie please.

Not good enough for me that. Why do they have to charge 10 quid for a little plastic figurine that does that? Surely they could have just built that feature into your Mii or something like that. I like Nintendo and I'll always buy their consoles just for Mario and Zelda, but the rest seems really lame to me. Drop all this Mii shit, get Rare back and give me Banjo-Threeie please.

Oh i remember standing underneath that last all important 'jiggy' on Banjo-Kazooie. What an incredible game that was. Im the same as you i got the Wii U just for when the new Zelda game comes out. I will always love Nintendo but they really need to start catching up with the other consoles. A new Metroid game with amazing graphics would be a great start but instead we keep getting shit like amiibo. Weve already got Skylanders and Disney Infinity to waste money on.

Archived