Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Ps vita. Xbox 360

Techie numpty so please don't bite but.....

I have a 360 which I mostly play fifa on (u.t and normal)

I also have the u.t app so I can mess about with it on my breaks at work (I phone). My question is this, if I buy a ps vita (which I have been offered at a reasonable price) what functions of xbox fifa will I be able to use in conjunction with it, can I manage my u.t on it like the app or indeed if I buy fifa for it could I play games on it in conjunction with the x box? ie using the fifa servers to run one career across the two platforms. I fear the answer will be no because of the differences between the two but thought I would ask more 'techie' intelligent people!

Playstation and Xbox have two different Ultimate team markets, so you wouldn't be able to play with your ultimate team on both consoles you'd have to have a separate ultimate team on each. Likewise you can't play your same career mode on both consoles.

Archived