Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dmayne7

Dragon Age Inquisition

I had serious problems with the dialogue and had to wait 2 mins at a time to get to the next bit. 

I've just started playing again (80 hours and still not finished the story!) It is a brilliant game, its just that the pacing of the whole thing is not great due to the sheer volume of irrelevant things to do, which has ruined the story and that is what makes a Bioware game really. Plus, as Igfualol points out, its still buggy as anything.

I'm getting back into it after being uninterested for about 2 months. I'm enjoying it a lot and thought about it all day at work lol

To anybody that has finished this, if you play the last mission can you still continue with your game afterwards? I've been putting off playing the final mission because the game tells you that you can't do anything afterwards?

To anybody that has finished this, if you play the last mission can you still continue with your game afterwards? I've been putting off playing the final mission because the game tells you that you can't do anything afterwards?

I don't even know what this game is but that is easily answerable by using Google lol

You can continue after the main quest however any inner circle quests that are not done will be gone. People also stop talking to you it seems and even the romance I had with Cassandra may as well not even happened, she used to say nice romance things now she just says something like "Hi inquisitor." and you cannot have conversations with her.

I would recommend not finishing the game until you have done everything you want to. I had no reason to continue so I just started a new game and won't make that same mistake.

Yes, you can keep doing side quests.

The only thing you lose access to are your companion's quests, so make sure you finish all the Inner Circle missions before launching the last mission.

I don't even know what this game is but that is easily answerable by using Google lol

Yeh, I fanally gave in and finished the last quest after exhausting pretty much every side quest possible. Turns out there is something pretty major that happens at the end of the game that renders one of your companions unplayable, but it's a pretty huge spoiler so i'm not going to put it on here. Some of my better magic items were just lost at the end of the game because of this though which was pretty annoying. Great game though, i'd recommend it for sure.

Yeh, I fanally gave in and finished the last quest after exhausting pretty much every side quest possible. Turns out there is something pretty major that happens at the end of the game that renders one of your companions unplayable, but it's a pretty huge spoiler so i'm not going to put it on here. Some of my better magic items were just lost at the end of the game because of this though which was pretty annoying. Great game though, i'd recommend it for sure.

You kind of narrowed it down to 3 characters with that anyway :D . I've not finished but I think I know which person it is.

Archived