Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tony Pulis to City?

Says it all about Pulis' style.

Don't get me wrong, at times under Pulis we played some slick counter attacking football, the 3-3 against Liverpool is a perfect example, it's nice this season to see us have more than 20% possession which was the norm last year.

Don't get me wrong, at times under Pulis we played some slick counter attacking football, the 3-3 against Liverpool is a perfect example, it's nice this season to see us have more than 20% possession which was the norm last year.

Sounds like us!

I'm not confident he'd stay for that long after what he did at Palace. I'm much more willing to believe that our current manager will move the club forward, just he has done in every season he's been here.

I think Pulis was given alot of stick for his time at palace, even the fans fail to see the truth behind the matter, Promised things he wasn't given, He wanted to sign players to take palace to the next level, but was working with 1 arm behind his back missing out on almost all of their key targets, Although leaving them when he did was a very poor move. 

He built stoke into a Mid Table premier league side (Remember the FA Cup final taking them into the Europa League? Getting through the group stages and losing out to VALENCIA? 

Before the prem They were one of the favourites to go down, Paddy power famously paying out for their relegation on the opening day of the premier league.

His record in the premier league includes finishes of 12th, 11th, 13th, 14th

Beating arsenal twice, spurs, Man city and more 

Fa cup quarter final

Fa Cup final 

Europa League Knockout stages. 

5th season, poor start and left  in may.

Not the best end to a season, but to say that He didn't take them to the next level is ridiculous, Championship relegation contenders to the Europa league and FA Cup final in 4-5 years?

Whether he is the answer to our problems is another story, but to assume he will not be able to take us to a better place is stupid, just because he played "Hoofball" at stoke doesn't mean he did at palace (He didn't) and would do that at us if he ever came..

It's about as funny as those who said that Neil warnock just plays hoofball and hard football, yet they had never watched his teams play. His palace side play some fantastic football. 

Pulis has made mistakes signing players as does every manager, but his record speaks for itself. So those who are slating him based on a media perception need to turn their computers off. Never seen such crap in my life. 

Archived