Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

You've got to be realistic though. This is the price you pay for being bottom. He's got no real connection to Leicester. I wouldn't blame someone who had Chelsea after him for not wanting to play in the Championship.

This is phenomenal from us. When does the bottom side ever beat the top side to someone?

Spot in Dan , we have to be realistic , give him a shop front , and hope he falls in love keeps us up and earns a big contract upgrade next summer

A Rijeka-based radio station are confident the 23-year-old has agreed a move to the Foxes, costing the Premier League strugglers an initial £7m with future bonuses of £2.5m.

The Croatian hitman had been sceptical about joining Nigel Pearson's side due to their position at the foot of the table, but has seemingly been assured he will be sold should the club lose their top-flight status in the summer.

Leicester are understood to have offered Kramaric - who has bagged 28 goals in 30 outings this term - a weekly wage of £28,000 which runs out in 2019.

The report claims: "Andrej Kramaric has travelled to London with his father and agent Joza Kramaric along with Rijeka's Managing Director Ivan Mance, where he will have the last round of negotiations with Leicester City.

Andrej Kramaric has travelled to London where he will have the last round of negotiations with Leicester City

"If nothing changes until tonight or early tomorrow, Kramaric should sign a five-year contract with a transfer fee of €12m (£9.5m) to be paid to Rijeka.

"That offer was sent 15 days ago but was refused by Kramaric as he wanted to sign for a stronger side than Leicester.

"But after a couple of meetings with Rijeka's chairman Damir Miskovic, Kramaric has changed his mind and agreed to Leicester City's offer.

"Reports state his salary will be close to €1.5m (£1.15m) per season and also say Leicester City will be prepared to sell him in the summer window should they get relegated from the Premier League."

There is currently no stronger club we are holding all the other f^ckers up!

The Chelsea thing is 100% true but he wants to play for his club not Ho on loan and that's made him pick us it seems

Chelsea have fecked up 3 other Croatian kids buying them and farming out to other clubs

There is currently no stronger club we are holding all the other f^ckers up!

Ha ha ha quality

I suspect it's more the chairman of the club talking him into signing for us because they'll get more money.

Maybe and good on him , he enjoys the club and is obviously a level headed man , he knows he has to spend to keep us up and maybe pay over odds cos we are on the bottom of the pile

Daily mail journo just tweeted me saying his isnt allowed to sign for Chelsea and then be loaned to us and that Chelsea have pulled out of the deal for him.

trying to work out why and can't, so why not? 

Right I've been in and out of this thread all day whilst at work and I can't be arsed to go through 20+ pages to find out what's going on with this.

As far as I got there's two scenario's going on with the transfer.

A) He's signing for Chelsea who are then willing to allow him to come to Leicester on loan.

Or

B) He's signing for us, with Chelsea having first dabs on him depending on whether we stay up or not.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

The shit from Chelsea, they bought his flight
But Kramaric, he saw the light
He got the call from Zdravko Mamic
And told ‘em to fvck off at Stamford Bridge
He loves Leicester, He loves Leicester
He loves Leicester and he loves Leicester

:ph34r: 

Tbf even if we do get him we will still have to hope he does enough in the way of goals and assists in the first 6 weeks of us to earn us enough points to be in with a fighting chance, before the infamous 'Pearson Effect' on forwards kicks in.

I wonder where Defoe will end up when we tell him we can't afford his wages anymore 

I've still got my fingers crossed for both players arriving. Double deal for Schwarzer and Kramaric today and tie down Defoe tomorrow - Dreamland!

I was spot on earlier regarding it being a dodgy deal. Chelsea are signing him. They wanted him to go on loan to vitesse but the player refused. He wanted to go on loan to us. We and Chelsea are getting around this though. We are signing the player. However, at the end of the season... Whatever happens. Survival or relegation, he will sign for chelsea.

' Little known PL rule stops Chelsea signing Kramaric and loaning him to Leicester in same window'

I've still got my fingers crossed for both players arriving. Double deal for Schwarzer and Kramaric today and tie down Defoe tomorrow - Dreamland!

If all our new strikers could just keep the ball up their end of the pitch the entire match we might be in with a chance.

The shit from Chelsea, they bought his flight

But Kramaric, he saw the light

He got the call from Zdravko Mamic

And told ‘em to fvck off at Stamford Bridge

He loves Leicester, He loves Leicester

He loves Leicester and he loves Leicester

:ph34r: 

Change first line to "The Chelsea shite, they bought his flight" but otherwise nice effort!

Archived