Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Got a white akinbiyi written all over it...

Devastatingly high expectations there. We can only hope, if he does arrive, this guy delivers. You can't argue with his current scoring rate though. His stats at Rijeka are impressive regardless of it being in the Croatian league.

My only concern would be the fact that he's chosen Chelsea because he wants to play for them, not us... and then he's loaned to us. Depends on his attitude, if it's right, fantastic; if he's a moody sop, waste of time.

My only concern would be the fact that he's chosen Chelsea because he wants to play for them, not us... and then he's loaned to us. Depends on his attitude, if it's right, fantastic; if he's a moody sop, waste of time.

Depends on whether or not he listens to his representatives.

He's not getting into the Chelsea squad from NYD with Diego Costa in the team, so a loan spell is on the cards. It's in his best interests to show a good attitude here if he is coming, as well as scoring plenty for us. If he turns out to a strop merchant who can't score for us, he'll be on the plane back to Croatia quicker than you can say Dubrovnik.

Interesting read on him from FFT here, especially the highlighted part below.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/scouted-28-30-strike-sensation-set-move-england-january

Kramaric is also quite a nice guy to add to the package: well-behaved, professional and determined to succeed.

Sounds the exact opposite of a sulker to me. The strengths section reads nicely too, I can see him fitting right into our setup. We need a clinical, consistent finisher. 

I find it fascinating when we get linked with players like this, Im sure we were under Nigel / Steve Walsh when we were linked with Lewandowski before he developed fully.

As for the lad choosing Chelsea; fair enough. Huge club in Europe and I'm sure the money will do him well. If we get him on loan or even get lucky enough to get him I cant wait to see what the fuss is about

Interesting read on him from FFT here, especially the highlighted part below.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/scouted-28-30-strike-sensation-set-move-england-january

Sounds the exact opposite of a sulker to me. The strengths section reads nicely too, I can see him fitting right into our setup. We need a clinical, consistent finisher. 

:fc:

If this £40m banded about is true fair play to the Thais for backing NP we should hopefully with that money bring in some quality.

It definitely will be I think. They were mustard for splashing the cash previously and only reigned it in when they got a clear idea of how colossally we wasted it for them.

Now we've got some level heads on board and a bit of success I think the Bhat will be burning a hole in their silk suited pockets.

If this £40m banded about is true fair play to the Thais for backing NP we should hopefully with that money bring in some quality.

Don't get your hopes up. Sound more like "what if" not a "they are". Some random agent who doesn't even represent him isn't going to know what we have to spend.

Where has this been banded about?

So an agent who does not even represent the player in question sticks his oar in and it is true.

An agent say's Kramaric would be better coming here than Chelsea and say's what if they spend 40m.

It was a Hyperthetical 40m no one has said we are going to spend 40m.

Really do people see a figure and stop reading?

Don't get your hopes up. Sound more like "what if" not a "they are". Some random agent who doesn't even represent him isn't going to know what we have to spend.

Maybe a permanent move here is dependent on Leicester spending £40 million on players he represents ???

It makes little sense to loan him out to Vitesse. Surely, if you were to send him abroad, you'd want him playing the highest standard of football. Preferably Europa or Champions League.

The priority otherwise would be for him to acclimatise to English football.

Archived