Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

It makes little sense to loan him out to Vitesse. Surely, if you were to send him abroad, you'd want him playing the highest standard of football. Preferably Europa or Champions League.

The priority otherwise would be for him to acclimatise to English football.

don't chelsea have some weird love affair with dutch football, didn't they send like loads of 18-24 year olds over there in the last few years on loan? kakuta, van aanholt, piazon, atsu, probably more too. 

don't chelsea have some weird love affair with dutch football, didn't they send like loads of 18-24 year olds over there in the last few years on loan? kakuta, van aanholt, piazon, atsu, probably more too.

I'm sure it has something to do with Abramovic, Mourinho rarely risks signing unknown quantities, he likes his signings to have already proven to some degree their worth at the top level, I'm sure it's a dodgy business ploy, Chelsea have signed young players in the past with no intention to play them, or play them in the development squads/loan them out.

If this all comes off I'm 100% certain he'll never kick a ball for Chelsea, if so breifly.

yep they must of finally realised it does not develop their career infact it seems to hinder.

Article from a Croatian website claims that he will sign for Chelsea but will be loaned to us until the end of the season:

http://dalje.com/hr-sport/kraj-sage-kramaric-potpisuje-za-chelsea-ali-ide-na-posudbu-u-leicester/532181

A few English papers are claiming that he'll be loaned by out Chelsea to Vitesse Arnhem who have become their unofficial feeder club I think. Hopefully the Croatian media are right on this one.

With all due respect to Arnhem, surely sending him out to another prem club would be a much more valuable experience for him? That's assuming he joins Chelsea of course.

*Perhaps should've read a few of the above posts first :D

Vitesse owners are besties with Red Rom.

Chelsea's policy is often to Vitesse for a season and then a more competitive league in the second year. Lucas Piazon for example went to Frankfurt this year on loan. Kalas to Koln on loan.

If they have any intention to use him (which I doubt they do) then Leicester makes total sense as we'll actually get him used to the kind of football he should expect when playing for Chelsea.

This move benefits all parties. Looks to me like he's happy to drop a bit deeper which I think is something we lack when playing Ulloa/Vardy as a two. Could be the shrewdest bit of business we do all month.

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but apparently Chelsea would consider loaning him to us until the end of the season

Nah it's not been thanks I'll pass that on

Hey everybody apparently Chelsea aren't signing him any more and we're getting him for half price because they're so desperate to sell him now

And it begins. The next thing that'll get used against Pearson should it not happen.

Funny really... good source in the summer says we have about £10m to spend and we spend about £10m. Good source says we have around £6m to spend in January and everyone acts like he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. Some random agent says "what if" we spend £40m and it's gospel.

Funny really... good source in the summer says we have about £10m to spend and we spend about £10m. Good source says we have around £6m to spend in January and everyone acts like he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. Some random agent says "what if" we spend £40m and it's gospel.

But we also bid more for deeney fair enough it was rejected but the intent was still there to spend more

Archived