Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

He may have a good record but the 6m seems wrong.

The title of this thread says we have bid 7.9m on one player.

So he seems way wide of the mark with that.

Lets be honest if we only have 6m to spend we would be better off saving it.

It doesn't give a breakdown of that figure though. I'm sure it would be littered with clauses and such.

He may have a good record but the 6m seems wrong.

The title of this thread says we have bid 7.9m on one player.

So he seems way wide of the mark with that.

Lets be honest if we only have 6m to spend we would be better off saving it.

It doesn't give a breakdown of that figure though. I'm sure it would be littered with clauses and such.

That is true. To be honest, the way the owners seem to be working with NP, if he thinks its worth chasing a player that would cost £10m they would most likely sanction it. It appears they trust him implicitly so to try and put a figure on the budget is probably a little pie in the sky from all parties.

here is a quote from Nigel Pearson published in Leicester Mercury pages 09/07/2014. "I keep hearing about stories on how much money we have to spend, and there has been some real rubbish written about us and how much money we are going to throw at it.

"I was at the press conference and sat next to the owners. When they saw the transcript of what was quoted, they were as mystified as I was.

"We will invest our money into the squad in the way we always have.

"We have had one or two targets we have missed out on, but we have not broadcast that. One or two of those players may have cost us some money.

"The money won't burn a hole in our pockets. We will add the right players when the opportunity presents itself.

"I am not going to rule out us signing either a marquee player or a player who is going to cost us a lot of money, but it depends on the circumstances and the availability."

According to the Guardian, Drogba to retire at the end of the season and become part of Jose's coaching staff.

Kramaric to be bought by Chelsea and sent on loan at Vitesse until next season, when he will join up with the Chelsea 1st Team.... 

(http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/549772/Chelsea-Didier-Drogba-Stamford-Bridge-Retirement) ... back to the drawing board me thinks! 

According to the Guardian, Drogba to retire at the end of the season and become part of Jose's coaching staff.

Kramaric to be bought by Chelsea and sent on loan at Vitesse until next season, when he will join up with the Chelsea 1st Team.... 

(http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/549772/Chelsea-Didier-Drogba-Stamford-Bridge-Retirement) ... back to the drawing board me thinks! 

Go back a page and read.

The Sun however says that he is stalling on a move to Chelsea as he doesn't want to go on loan to Vitesse.

Could be hope yet

Go back a page and read.

Yea I've been keeping up with this thread, but I don't believe there had been any clarification on Kramaric's squad status at Chelsea? Which is why there has been discussion about where he would be better to go to, but this article states he will be in the 1st Team Squad next season... 

Yea I've been keeping up with this thread, but I don't believe there had been any clarification on Kramaric's squad status at Chelsea? Which is why there has been discussion about where he would be better to go to, but this article states he will be in the 1st Team Squad next season... 

An article without any official quotations means nothing.

Well it's becoming quite simple for him really. Either sign for Chelsea, go to a second rate team in Holland and rot in the reserves when they sign another £30 mill striker, or join us, even just for a year initially, and get first team football almost straight away if he does have the ability and technique.

If I was you Andrej, I'd tel your dad to fvck off and realise that you ain't getting first team football at Chelsea anytime soon.

Not sure why Mamic feels qualified to comment on this deal, the fvcking corrupt cvnt. Single handedly ruining Croatian football and he wants to talk about 'embarrassing'.

Zdravko Mamic thinks of himself as being a some kind of a semi-God. Unfortunately he runs our football. His puppets (Suker and co.) are running our FA, his got control of all the refs.. It's complete bullshit.

Kramaric was a Dinamo player and got fed up with Mamic buying faulty players who, in turn, played while he was a back up player. He got into a fight with Mamic's brother Zoran (who is Dinamo first team manager) and got transfer listed. We bought him and all the rest is, as they would say, history.

Now, a year and a half later, Kramaric is a national player, leading scorer in our league and has offer from you and Chelsea. Mamic's vanity has been hurt. He gave this statement to Olivari, a journalist form Jutarnji List who is, practically his personal journalist. When he wants a player's price brought up or down, he just has Olivari write whatever he wants. For example, Brozovic of Dinamo has been linked, by Jutarnji with half of the leading PL or Serie A clubs. In fact, he doesn't have a single offer. The owner od Jutarnji List is a prominent lawyer, Hanzekovic, who is, in turn, one of the members of Dinamo's board.

So I take it your theory is if we bid 7.9m but only pay 4m up front we have only spent 4m in Jan.

So in theory if this don't happen we could go in for Messi as long as we don't pay more than 6m up front?

Zdravko Mamic thinks of himself as being a some kind of a semi-God. Unfortunately he runs our football. His puppets (Suker and co.) are running our FA, his got control of all the refs.. It's complete bullshit.

Kramaric was a Dinamo player and got fed up with Mamic buying faulty players who, in turn, played while he was a back up player. He got into a fight with Mamic's brother Zoran (who is Dinamo first team manager) and got transfer listed. We bought him and all the rest is, as they would say, history.

Now, a year and a half later, Kramaric is a national player, leading scorer in our league and has offer from you and Chelsea. Mamic's vanity has been hurt. He gave this statement to Olivari, a journalist form Jutarnji List who is, practically his personal journalist. When he wants a player's price brought up or down, he just has Olivari write whatever he wants. For example, Brozovic of Dinamo has been linked, by Jutarnji with half of the leading PL or Serie A clubs. In fact, he doesn't have a single offer. The owner od Jutarnji List is a prominent lawyer, Hanzekovic, who is, in turn, one of the members of Dinamo's board.

Do myour best to Show Kramaric the Games we played against Manchester United, Tottenham and Liverpool!!!!!

:D

So I take it your theory is if we bid 7.9m but only pay 4m up front we have only spent 4m in Jan.

So in theory if this don't happen we could go in for Messi as long as we don't pay more than 6m up front?

lol kind of. I'm just saying although it says we have bid 7.9, it's highly unlikely we hand all of that over on completion.

We could sell a player to cover the rest, part of the fee could be in survival bonus etc etc.

Anyway, you are taking figures too literally. He's a good source and proven with us, I take everything with a pinch of salt, but if he says we have £6m to spend I wouldn't sit here expecting £20m to spend if I was anyone.

We could spend £8m or £5m or £10m money available will be flexible within reason depending on numerous factors. I wouldn't be shocked if he's not far wrong though.

Any news?

Kramaric was a Dinamo player and got fed up with Mamic buying faulty players who, in turn, played while he was a back up player.

That is exactly what would happen to him if he went to Chelsea though so why that move interests him I'll never know.

Archived