Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Transfers like this make me so angry it shouldn't be allowed. There should be a rule to prevent things like this from happening, I would love it if Chelsea got given a last minute transfer embargo, no one deserves it more then them lol

Edit: then we could tell Kramaric where to go, we shouldn't be used as a last resort

In a word - money. Filthy lucre, the root of all evil.

Nope. You are giving him a higher salary and offering us, as a club, more money. Only way Chelsea is giving more money is if Joza is getting more cash as his agent.

Either he's been told by Mourinho that he counts on him next season or he believes that he can succeed there.

Loaning out a player to Vitesse makes sense for Chelsea to get some of their african/south american youngsters dutch passports, but the point of sending this guy out to a team the equivalent of Dundee United? Ridiculous.

Apparantly Chelsea turned our offer (6 000 000€ upfront + 3 000 000€ after a certain number od appearances). It's not confirmed yet, just a rumour.

Don't know if you're back in the game though...

'turned' as in turned down?

I wish he would see sense and appreciate how limited his opportunities at Chelsea would be. Make a footballing decision Andrej. If he wants to player premiership first team football then a move to us is a no brainer! We could be a good destination for years to come for him or in a worst case scenario a chance to test himself and a platform to bigger things.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2015/01/03/7615552/chelsea-deal-for-kramaric-stalls

They are holding out for more money - using our bid to try to get Chelsea to up theirs

Maybe a way to turn this to our advantage? He certainly seems like a great goal scorer

This article is utter crap.

For one, Dinamo doesn't have a percentage. We payed app. 700 000€ for Kramaric.

Rijeka, as I said earlier, isn't your problem, the club has already accepted your offer. Kramaric rejected you.

Chelsea offered us 3 500 000€ upfront and 3 000 000€ after a certain number of appearances. Rijeka rejected this offer and asked for 6 000 000€ + 3 000 000€. This was rejected by Chelsea.

You don't need to up your bid. It's already quite a lot higher then theirs. You need to convince Kramaric that it's in his best interest to go to Leicester.

Rijeka, as I said earlier, isn't your problem, the club has already accepted your offer. Kramaric rejected you.

Chelsea offered us 3 500 000€ upfront and 3 000 000€ after a certain number of appearances. Rijeka rejected this offer and asked for 6 000 000€ + 3 000 000€. This was rejected by Chelsea.

You don't need to up your bid. It's already quite a lot higher then theirs. You need to convince Kramaric that it's in his best interest to go to Leicester.

everyone beg him on hus twitter to join us

If I see him on narborough road ill chin him.

Him and his dad are just some filthy corrupt money grabbin Eastern European scumbags.

If he signs for us I'll forgive him.

christ pal relax i recommend you watch "compilation of cats and dogs meeting each other for the first time" on youtube before posting next time

What a load of rubbish. You type impeccable english for a croat!

What a load of rubbish. You type impeccable english for a croat!

I've been to Croatia myself actually - some speak fairly good English albeit with a groggy pseudo-Russian accent 

One wonders how good Kramaric's English is? Surely better than that of Mahrez and Ulloa? Guess we'll never know for ourselves now

I've been to Croatia myself actually - some speak fairly good English albeit with a groggy pseudo-Russian accent 

One wonders how good Kramaric's English is? Surely better than that of Mahrez and Ulloa? Guess we'll never know for ourselves now

Why is it surely better? You don't know if he speaks a word.

Archived