Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Why is it surely better? You don't know if he speaks a word.

well whether or not he is a better english speaker it's time to collect the blood sweat and tears and move on now, kramaric's a done-and-dusted money-grabbing buffoon so on to new business ventures now 

well whether or not he is a better english speaker it's time to collect the blood sweat and tears and move on now, kramaric's a done-and-dusted money-grabbing buffoon so on to new business ventures now

tripe said that we offered more money to Kramaric than Chelsea

Because he's not signed for us by the 2nd of January? People can't wait for anything these days...

Not sure if posted, but makes for interesting reading:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2316980-chelsea-transfer-news-roman-abramovich-slammed-over-andrej-kramaric-rumours?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bleacherreport%2FphjT+%28Bleacher+Report+%29

Basically it says that Dinamo Zagreb executive director Zdravko Mamic is saying: "Chelsea have no interest in Kramaric as a player, but as a potential investment or gift to a sports friend. Using the influence of Chelsea, Abramovich entertains his friends. If this transfer is realised, it will be football murder for Kramaric, he doesn’t deserve it."

Can't we close this thread already?

It feels we're talking so much in circles about a transfer that won't happen anymore, anyway.

In the end, it's looking more likely the whole deal is one to destroy an entire footballing career.

Andrej Kramaric has committed football suicide. He (or his father) is so hell bent on a move to Chelsea that he is deluded enough to not see past the fog of lies that he has been told. Chelsea don't care about his career and now we have moved on to Jermain Defoe, I think Kramaric will regret this decision for the rest of his career and even though I may sound bitter I hope he does.

This article is utter crap.

For one, Dinamo doesn't have a percentage. We payed app. 700 000€ for Kramaric.

Rijeka, as I said earlier, isn't your problem, the club has already accepted your offer. Kramaric rejected you.

Chelsea offered us 3 500 000€ upfront and 3 000 000€ after a certain number of appearances. Rijeka rejected this offer and asked for 6 000 000€ + 3 000 000€. This was rejected by Chelsea.

You don't need to up your bid. It's already quite a lot higher then theirs. You need to convince Kramaric that it's in his best interest to go to Leicester.

How do you know so much?

Are you something to do with the club or his agent?

Can't we close this thread already?

It feels we're talking so much in circles about a transfer that won't happen anymore, anyway.

In the end, it's looking more likely the whole deal is one to destroy an entire footballing career.

I can't let go of this.. Im considering stalking this bloke... I don't take rejection well.. ..  I know if I could just talk to the lad ,I could make him realize he gas made a massive mistake..holding him hostage for a few hours would convince him, I know it would.

I can't let go of this.. Im considering stalking this bloke... I don't take rejection well.. ..  I know if I could just talk to the lad ,I could make him realize he gas made a massive mistake..holding him hostage for a few hours would convince him, I know it would.

Maybe you could sell him to Chelsea piece by piece?

How do you know so much?

Are you something to do with the club or his agent?

:)

No, no, I've got no connection to either the player or the club. Just a Rijeka supporter. I first came here thinking that you might know more about the transfer then we do. Perheps something from your local paper. Wanted to see the view from your side. It turned out that most of your papers and sports websites are just recycling tabloid stories from Croatia.Then I decieded to register and write a couple of posts. Then I got hooked ;)  even watched your two last games.

I wouldn't say I know too much. I know as much as most of the Rijeka supporters. What you need to know is that we are a local club, we get our support from Rijeka and surrounding towns. It's a tightly knit community. Most of us know somebody within the club. A staff member, a player... There is always some info leaking. You can always find out most of the things that interest you.

Also, just as you know which papers to follow in the UK, I know for Croatia. I wrote once who has the info on Rijeka. It's the guy from the local radio station. When he writes something that's 99% correct. I know how to filter info. Kramaric is a huge story over here. There is dozen of articles being written daily, mostly by people that have no idea what's going on. You've got Jutarnji (that would be our version of The Sun or The Daily Mail) writting 3 or 4 articles a day and one is completely different than the other.

By the way, in one of my first post here I wrote that you'll do better if you signed an experienced Premier league striker. I still think so. Defoe would be a better short term option then Kramaric. He is used to the league and style of play. Kramaric would be a better long term option. For one, you don't have a winter break like most of the major leagues, and we played our last game a fortnight ago. He would need a certain period of time to acclimatize to the new team mates, style of play and you need goals now.

No, no, I've got no connection to either the player or the club. Just a Rijeka supporter. I first came here thinking that you might know more about the transfer then we do. Perheps something from your local paper. Wanted to see the view from your side. It turned out that most of your papers and sports websites are just recycling tabloid stories from Croatia.Then I decieded to register and write a couple of posts. Then I got hooked ;) even watched your two last games.

I wouldn't say I know too much. I know as much as most of the Rijeka supporters. What you need to know is that we are a local club, we get our support from Rijeka and surrounding towns. It's a tightly knit community. Most of us know somebody within the club. A staff member, a player... There is always some info leaking. You can always find out most of the things that interest you.

Also, just as you know which papers to follow in the UK, I know for Croatia. I wrote once who has the info on Rijeka. It's the guy from the local radio station. When he writes something that's 99% correct. I know how to filter info. Kramaric is a huge story over here. There is dozen of articles being written daily, mostly by people that have no idea what's going on. You've got Jutarnji (that would be our version of The Sun or The Daily Mail) writting 3 or 4 articles a day and one is completely different than the other.

By the way, in one of my first post here I wrote that you'll do better if you signed an experienced Premier league striker. I still think so. Defoe would be a better short term option then Kramaric. He is used to the league and style of play. Kramaric would be a better long term option. For one, you don't have a winter break like most of the major leagues, and we played our last game a fortnight ago. He would need a certain period of time to acclimatize to the new team mates, style of play and you need goals now.

Would love to know the i.p address of this guy. Definitely a teenager from Leicester! Wounded

No, no, I've got no connection to either the player or the club. Just a Rijeka supporter. I first came here thinking that you might know more about the transfer then we do. Perheps something from your local paper. Wanted to see the view from your side. It turned out that most of your papers and sports websites are just recycling tabloid stories from Croatia.Then I decieded to register and write a couple of posts. Then I got hooked ;)  even watched your two last games.

It sounds like you love your club and know your football.   :thumbup:

Nope. You are giving him a higher salary and offering us, as a club, more money. Only way Chelsea is giving more money is if Joza is getting more cash as his agent.

Either he's been told by Mourinho that he counts on him next season or he believes that he can succeed there.[/quote

Sometimes dad's advice is not always the best especially when it means more money in the old agents back pocket !!

Archived