Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/esclusiva-tmw-kramaric-domani-appuntamento-a-londra-per-il-futuro-la-situazione-630127

Andrej Kramaric and the future.Tomorrow can be a key day. The striker of Rijeka is a profile that appeals to Leicester and also at Chelsea but would park it at Vitesse, a hypothesis is not particularly welcome. Tomorrow there will be a meeting in London that will serve to have a better idea. The Leicester could go ahead with his offer of 9 million plus 1 bonus and would ensure Kramaric in a starring role. In the background Sampdoria ready to take advantage of it, but tomorrow it may be an important day for the future of Kramaric in England.

Deal is still on apparently, we offered more than Chelsea and a couple of other clubs interested now, just don't trust these East European players & agents to be honest and i think it will fizzle out......

Don't know how much to read into this but if you type his name in on Twitter and his profile is there ,? I don't know if real or not but it says 2015-chelsea on it

Almost confirmed, let's wait for the official Wikipedia confirmation though.

better sort it out quickly or we could miss out on both him and defoe !!  cannot understand why these things aren't done ahead of the window opening. we pissed about at the end of last season and we might be doing the same now when the stakes are far higher. if we want him then just make an offer he cant refuse. if he stalls then just **** him and move on. all the fannying about will cost us our place in this league.

better sort it out quickly or we could miss out on both him and defoe !! cannot understand why these things aren't done ahead of the window opening. we pissed about at the end of last season and we might be doing the same now when the stakes are far higher. if we want him then just make an offer he cant refuse. if he stalls then just **** him and move on. all the fannying about will cost us our place in this league.

Because it isn't just down to us. The longer it drags on the stronger the position the player and agent are in.

Don't know how much to read into this but if you type his name in on Twitter and his profile is there ,? I don't know if real or not but it says 2015-chelsea on it

Presume its the one thats been suspended as there is no Twitter account for him

Who would you rather sign Kramaric or Defoe? For me, I'd go with Defoe.

How about both, then sell Wood?

What a load of rubbish. You type impeccable english for a croat!

Just because English born people can't speak foreign languages it doesn't mean that nearly every other country in the world can't. I know many baltic people who speak and write wonderful English.

I'd bet my house on the fact that Tripe is the supporter he says he is.

Thanks for all the info Tripe.

I'd love it if we signed both, I think Kramaric is more of a risk and he doesn't want to be here anyway by the sounds of things.

Sounds to me like he is thinking it over.

Who wouldn't be interested if a Champion's League team was sniffing.  However, with time to consider all the factors, he might decide that Chelsea isn't the right place for him.  Then, if we are the only PL club to put the money on the table, then we have every chance of getting him.

Off to Arnhem Vitesse by all accounts app deal could be done by middle of next week if Chelsea can persuade him to go on loan to Vitesse !!

Pity really !!

Have you just woken from your hyper sleep?

Archived