Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

I'd love it if we signed both, I think Kramaric is more of a risk and he doesn't want to be here anyway by the sounds of things.

I think Tripe mentioned that Kramaric was not the out and out centre forward but often plays for Rijeka in a deeper role behind the striker (much like Nugent has done behind Ulloa). If Tripe is to be believed - like others I see no reason why someone would spend so much time and effort pretending to be a Rijeka fan and he seems a fairly reliable source - then could it be we are in for both as a double addition to the strike force. That could mean we add Defoe to support Ulloa and Vardy up top while we add Kramaric to support Nugent/replace Powell in the deeper striker/CAM role. That gives us 6 strikers so imo such a move is only possible if Wood leaves. I think Wood's future at the club could potentially hinge on the legitimacy of this transfer.

Tripe types in broken English but every so often types an English saying or phrase that wouldnt be known to him which is a little odd.

Maybe i'm (and the other doubters) way off the mark but I dont believe a word of it.

:)

As I said, I lived a part of my life in South Africa. It's been while though...

Anyway, don't really see the point of pretending to be something I'm not? :dunno:

Returning to the subject concerned, this video was pasted to one of Rijeka forums today.

Anyway, don't really see the point of pretending to be something I'm not? :dunno:

Returning to the subject concerned, this video was pasted to one of Rijeka forums today.

Has he got a fit girlfriend. If so we need some chebs pics.

Oozing with class. Lucky team whoever gets him.

Oozing with class. Lucky team whoever gets him.

You're back in the game.

http://radio.hrt.hr/radio-rijeka/clanak/leicester-ponovno-u-igri-sutra-zavrsni-razgovori/80024/

Autor: Korado Vujnović

Objavljeno: 22:53

The only guy who gets the info directly from the club. Published 45 minutes ago.

It says, roughly, that our assistent sports director Mance and Kramaric's father are flying to London tomorrow, where they will be joined by our Chairman Miskovic. Your offer is 12 000 000€ and Joza has been "softened" by Miskovic.

They will sit down with your representatives but hold talks with Chelsea as well.

What I'm reading between the lines is that you are in the driving seat now.

You're back in the game.

http://radio.hrt.hr/radio-rijeka/clanak/leicester-ponovno-u-igri-sutra-zavrsni-razgovori/80024/

The only guy who gets the info directly from the club. Published 45 minutes ago.

It says, roughly, that our assistent sports director Mance and Kramaric's father are flying to London tomorrow, where they will be joined by our Chairman Miskovic. Your offer is 12 000 000€ and Joza has been "softened" by Miskovic.

They will sit down with your representatives but hold talks with Chelsea as well.

Holy shit. Don't do this to us Tripe lol

Imagine getting Kramaric, Defoe, Maloney, and a decent left back and centre back tho

'Although the last few days was relatively slack about media transfer Andrej Kramaric,Kantrida were not idle. By all accounts, tapeworms worthy durable Mexican soap operas still be coming to an end.'

Brilliant work Google translate

12 million euro. What's that in old money?.

~£9.5m

So are we to take from that then that Joza isn't ruling us out, that Chelsea are still probably preferred by Joza but if they aren't willing to match what we're offering to Reijka, he's ours? 

This is the quickest most prolonged transfer saga ever.

You're back in the game.

Thanks for the info, £9.4m then, seems a lot!

I'd rather go for the proven in Defoe.

This.

Hopefully both although cant see it,

Happy for him to come here and prove us wrong!

About £7m.

Let's hope he really is as good as he looks, glad it appears that he has made the right decision for his future career rather than end up stagnating in the middle of the Eredivisie.

Archived