Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

~£9.5m

So are we to take from that then that Joza isn't ruling us out, that Chelsea are still probably preferred by Joza but if they aren't willing to match what we're offering to Reijka, he's ours? 

This is the quickest most prolonged transfer saga ever.

I suspect Joza would still prefer Andrej to move to Chelsea, but won't reject you either like he did the first time round.

The main focus of the article is on this sentence: Svakako treba uzeti u obzir i važnu činjenicu kako je vodeću ulogu u transferu tijekom blagdana preuzeo sam Mišković i u bezbrojnim razgovorima među zainteresiranim stranama razjašnjeni su mnogi, diplomatskim riječnikom rečeno, nesporazumi i nedoumice.

In short, Miskovic, the Chairman of the club, took the matter into his own hands.

I suspect Joza would still prefer Andrej to move to Chelsea, but won't reject you either like he did the first time round.

The main focus of the article is on this sentence: Svakako treba uzeti u obzir i važnu činjenicu kako je vodeću ulogu u transferu tijekom blagdana preuzeo sam Mišković i u bezbrojnim razgovorima među zainteresiranim stranama razjašnjeni su mnogi, diplomatskim riječnikom rečeno, nesporazumi i nedoumice.

In short, Miskovic, the Chairman of the club, took the matter into his own hands.

Probably wise on the chairman's part.

It's all very well saying that Chelsea will sling bonuses your way, but he has to hit the criteria before that can happen. If he's off playing against Heracles and Go Ahead Eagles rather than Tottenham and Arsenal, he won't get the appearances needed for the add-ons. Selling to us makes far more sense from Rijeka's point of view than Chelsea, as he'll get the runouts here rather than Stamford Brdige.

A selection of strikers that reads like that is bloody scary.

Ulloa, Kramaric, Defoe, Vardy and Nugent. Wood will probably leave though, at least on loan.

Amazing to think it was only seven years ago we idolised Iain Hume. lol

Probably wise on the chairman's part.

It's all very well saying that Chelsea will sling bonuses your way, but he has to hit the criteria before that can happen. If he's off playing against Heracles and Go Ahead Eagles rather than Tottenham and Arsenal, he won't get the appearances needed for the add-ons. Selling to us makes far more sense from Rijeka's point of view than Chelsea, as he'll get the runouts here rather than Stamford Brdige.

You are offering a lot more money our way. Miskovic did say earler that he would accept an offer that might not be the highest and let Andrej choose his club, but his primary job is to get the best deal for Rijeka.

12 000 000€ (or 9 + the bonuses as the italian guy is saying) is a bit more then 3 500 000€ (+ bonuses) Chelsea have offered (even more the what we proposed to Chelsea). You don't need to be a rocket scientist to do the math. :)

I assume Miskovic had a nice chat with Joza in which he explained this to him :D  On the plus side, at Leicester Andrej would actually play in the Premiership, not in Holland or where ever. Especially if there is a relegation clause.

:)

As I said, I lived a part of my life in South Africa. It's been while though...

Anyway, don't really see the point of pretending to be something I'm not? :dunno:

Returning to the subject concerned, this video was pasted to one of Rijeka forums today.

He's a proper striker isn't he. Scores all sorts of goals.

Some people will see a lot of them as a fair few tap-ins/one-on-ones but his positioning and anticipation looks great. I've lost count of the amount of times Mahrez and Schlupp have pulled the ball back for it to be a) put over/wide b) barely anyone be in the box or c) the strikers to be anticipating completely the wrong ball. Seems like he has the touch and composure Vardy is lacking as well. What's his pace like? Is he pretty quick?

I have one question for TRIPE. Why is it that you appear so keen for Kramaric to join Leicester? If our best player (Mahrez) was on the verge of leaving I'd be absolutely gutted to the point of bitterness. I appreciate the information you provide etc. but surely you must be at least a little bit ticked off that he is leaving.

SARCASTIC LITTLE SHIT !!

Only saying I read in the paper this morning it's called READING MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY IT BUDDY !!

I read the information you provided about a week ago mate. Chill out it's just a bit of banter, keep your hair on.

I have one question for TRIPE. Why is it that you appear so keen for Kramaric to join Leicester? If our best player (Mahrez) was on the verge of leaving I'd be absolutely gutted to the point of bitterness. I appreciate the information you provide etc. but surely you must be at least a little bit ticked off that he is leaving.

id imagine 9 million euros for someone like Rijeka (no offence) is ridic money and they are aware he's gonna leave anyway and want him to go play games in the pl not sit in Chelsea's reserves.

id imagine 9 million euros for someone like Rijeka (no offence) is ridic money and they are aware he's gonna leave anyway and want him to go play games in the pl not sit in Chelsea's reserves.

I understand what your saying but if we sold Mahrez for ridiculous money (say 20m) I'd still be ticked off because in my eyes Mahrez is priceless and I would massively doubt our chances to survive without him, so surely to a Rijeka fan Kramaric would be the same no?

Archived