Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

I would be very surprised if we got him AND defoe... surely not both!?!

No coincidence i would of thought that as soon as we are closing in on Defoe he's back interested in us...

This is a really good point. I hope we aren't using Defoe as we did McArthur as I would genuinely like to have them both.

I understand what your saying but if we sold Mahrez for ridiculous money (say 20m) I'd still be ticked off because in my eyes Mahrez is priceless and I would massively doubt our chances to survive without him, so surely to a Rijeka fan Kramaric would be the same no?

May sound silly but that kind of money to Rijeka is probably more like £50mil to us rather than £20mil. If we got £50mil for one player we could become a completely different club, as much as I love Mahrez.

I have one question for TRIPE. Why is it that you appear so keen for Kramaric to join Leicester? If our best player (Mahrez) was on the verge of leaving I'd be absolutely gutted to the point of bitterness. I appreciate the information you provide etc. but surely you must be at least a little bit ticked off that he is leaving.

I'm not keen on him leaving, I'd love for him to stay but the reality is a bit different. Let me try to explain.

Currently we are lying second on the league table. Seven points behind Dinamo Zagreb and ten points ahead of Hajduk Split. We lost the last game before the winter break away in Zagreb against Dinamo. If we had won it, we could have made it -1 but didn't. To make things worse, Kramaric missed a sitter early in the game while it was still 0-0. Seven points is practically impossible to reach knowing the affairs in Croatian football. Dinamo's got the FA on their side, the refs... A long story of Croatian football which basically comes down to Zdravko Mamic running Dinamo and the FA. We've lost all chance of taking the title, Hajduk have no chance of challenging us for the second place. We got kicked out of Europe. The only competition that we've got a chance in is the Cup where we are the current holders.

The last two or three weeks of the first part of the season when the transfer talk about Kramaric began he started missing what he usually scored without a problem. His head wasn't in it. If this transfer doesn't go through we can expect more of the same after the winter break. Also, at the moment he is playing (or was playing) the football of his career. His price is at a maximum that we can get for him. And that sum is higher then our yearly budget.

We are a club with a yearly budget of 7 000 000 - 9 000 000€ (£5,5 - 7, the difference being if we qualify for the Europa League or not). The highest salaries are under 200 000€/year (£150 000/year), most of the players are getting much much less. Under 100 000€ (£80 000). He is one of the higher earners, but can, with all the bonuses, take home a maximum of 200 000€/year (£150 000/year). And on that sum the taxes "eat up" around half of it. You are offering him almost ten times the amount. From that point of view I can understand him. It's all, unfortunately, about the money in the end.

I would love for him to stay, but it would be better for us in this moment to sell him to the highest bidder and buy a new striker. In the spring half of the season the new striker can acclimatise to our club and we can enter the new season with a squad that has spent some time together. Our team is quite dependent on Kramaric so we'll need to change something in the style we play. The more time the new player or players have, the better.

If you compare your club and Chelsea, Kramaric can prosper more with you. The story of Chelsea and players on loan is well known. I'd rather see him succeed then flop. He'll get a much bigger chance at Leicester and more credit. That's why I'd rather see him at LC. Of course, the fact that you are offering a whole lot more money then they are is the primary reason. :)

Hope this answers your question.

I highly doubt we want to bring defoe and Kramaric in (seeing as we also have Ulloa whos scored 8/9 goals in half a season), we will have our 1st choice and backup. Similar to how we went after Cambiasso and McArthur. McArthur was clearly our 2nd choice and therefore it was cancelled at the last minute when we had secured the Cambiasso signing.

Kramaric is clearly a bigger gamble than a proven premiership striker in Defoe but if it works out it could be a far better signing. Because it looks and sounds like he has lots of potential and is a lot younger.

Also it looks like he has always been our first choice and he must be good if chelsea want him as well, even if it is as their 3rd choice

I highly doubt we want to bring defoe and Kramaric in (seeing as we also have Ulloa whos scored 8/9 goals in half a season), we will have our 1st choice and backup. Similar to how we went after Cambiasso and McArthur. McArthur was clearly our 2nd choice and therefore it was cancelled at the last minute when we had secured the Cambiasso signing.

Kramaric is clearly a bigger gamble than a proven premiership striker in Defoe but if it works out it could be a far better signing. Because it looks and sounds like he has lots of potential and is a lot younger.

Also it looks like he has always been our first choice and he must be good if chelsea want him as well, even if it is as their 3rd choice

Can't Kramaric also play the Nugent role behind the main striker or am I imagining posts I've seen?

I'm not keen on him leaving, I'd love for him to stay but the reality is a bit different. Let me try to explain.

Currently we are lying second on the league table. Seven points behind Dinamo Zagreb and ten points ahead of Hajduk Split. We lost the last game before the winter break away in Zagreb against Dinamo. If we had won it, we could have made it -1 but didn't. To make things worse, Kramaric missed a sitter early in the game while it was still 0-0. Seven points is practically impossible to reach knowing the affairs in Croatian football. Dinamo's got the FA on their side, the refs... A long story of Croatian football which basically comes down to Zdravko Mamic running Dinamo and the FA. We've lost all chance of taking the title, Hajduk have no chance of challenging us for the second place. We got kicked out of Europe. The only competition that we've got a chance in is the Cup where we are the current holders.

The last two or three weeks of the first part of the season when the transfer talk about Kramaric began he started missing what he usually scored without a problem. His head wasn't in it. If this transfer doesn't go through we can expect more of the same after the winter break. Also, at the moment he is playing (or was playing) the football of his career. His price is at a maximum that we can get for him. And that sum is higher then our yearly budget.

We are a club with a yearly budget of 7 000 000 - 9 000 000€ (£5,5 - 7, the difference being if we qualify for the Europa League or not). The highest salaries are under 200 000€/year (£150 000/year), most of the players are getting much much less. Under 100 000€ (£80 000). He is one of the higher earners, but can, with all the bonuses, take home a maximum of 200 000€/year (£150 000/year). And on that sum the taxes "eat up" around half of it. You are offering him almost ten times the amount. From that point of view I can understand him. It's all, unfortunately, about the money in the end.

I would love for him to stay, but it would be better for us in this moment to sell him to the highest bidder and buy a new striker. In the spring half of the season the new striker can acclimatise to our club and we can enter the new season with a squad that has spent some time together. Our team is quite dependent on Kramaric so we'll need to change something in the style we play. The more time the new player or players have, the better.

If you compare your club and Chelsea, Kramaric can prosper more with you. The story of Chelsea and players on loan is well known. I'd rather see him succeed then flop. He'll get a much bigger chance at Leicester and more credit. That's why I'd rather see him at LC. Of course, the fact that you are offering a whole lot more money then they are is the primary reason. :)

Hope this answers your question.

You know your club inside out, that's for sure. If the deal comes off you should bring a number of fans across to an LCFC game, Anderlecht often do that to watch Wasyl!!

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Kramaric will have a medical with us tomorrow, and join either tomorrow afternoon/evening or Wednesday morning. He does say 'in synergy with Chelsea...path to Chelsea', which indicates he'll be signing on loan for us from Chelsea.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Kramaric will have a medical with us tomorrow, and join either tomorrow afternoon/evening or Wednesday morning. He does say 'in synergy with Chelsea...path to Chelsea', which indicates he'll be signing on loan for us from Chelsea.

"Direct flight to London for Andrej Kramarić: Premier in the background, in his future. The talentino striker Rijeka is betrothed Chelsea Mourinho, but first stop at Leicester City Football Club. Step obliged, for reasons related to the formal and bureaucratic regulation English. But the deal is already fully defined. This afternoon will be the twenty-three in the English capital in the company of his agent Knight: signing with his new club (Leicester City Football Club) will not take place before Tuesday 'afternoon, Wednesday morning. Even medical visits are scheduled for tomorrow. The club of the Premier pick from Rijeka in synergy with the Blues at Stamford Bridge, the two clubs are in fact already in line for a ride Boy at Chelsea, in the future. Andrej Kramarić sees the Premier League, Serie A, which was only a possibility , now distant."

Maybe he signs for us, on the condition of a buy out clause for Chelsea? Or a loan, but you'd think he'd just say a loan if it was a loan.

"Direct flight to London for Andrej Kramarić: Premier in the background, in his future. The talentino striker Rijeka is betrothed Chelsea Mourinho, but first stop at Leicester City Football Club. Step obliged, for reasons related to the formal and bureaucratic regulation English. But the deal is already fully defined. This afternoon will be the twenty-three in the English capital in the company of his agent Knight: signing with his new club (Leicester City Football Club) will not take place before Tuesday 'afternoon, Wednesday morning. Even medical visits are scheduled for tomorrow. The club of the Premier pick from Rijeka in synergy with the Blues at Stamford Bridge, the two clubs are in fact already in line for a ride Boy at Chelsea, in the future. Andrej Kramarić sees the Premier League, Serie A, which was only a possibility , now distant."

Maybe he signs for us, on the condition of a buy out clause for Chelsea? Or a loan, but you'd think he'd just say a loan if it was a loan.

Relegation buyout claus maybe?

However we get him we've played a bit of a blinder. I want him permanently as there's every chance he'll be worth a lot of money in a few years but we were done for last week and I wonder if we've forced some hands by us offering yet more money. We'd already had a £7.9 million offer accepted and then we go in with £9 million when it becomes clear Chelsea are trying to bin him off to Vitesse.

Come on kid, sign for us permanently.

Relegation buyout claus maybe?

If it was a buyout clause I'd imagine it would be more than that. Perhaps after a set period of time they can buy him for x amount. Although that would be a shitter for us because we take the risk if he's cack and they could benefit if he's good.

It's all speculation though, could be any number of things. The pigeon english translation reads more like he'll be our player with an agreed transfer to Chelsea in the future, rather than going to Chelsea and then coming to us.

Andrej Kramaric is ready to start the next chapter of his career in England. The Croatian striker will eventually join Mourinho at Chelsea, but his first stop will be at Leicester City Football Club. There are bureaucratic reason tied to the rules in England that make it necessary for Kramaric to go to Leicester City first, but the deal has been reached. Today the 23 year old striker will be in London with his agent Cavaliere: he'll sign with Leicester City by Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, his medical is scheduled tomorrow. Leicester City will acquire Chelsea in collaboration with Chelsea: the two clubs already have an agreement for the future transfer of Kramaric to the Blues.

Bloke reckons it's like an extended loan.

Archived