Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

If this bloke was in the championship people would be going crazy at spending that amount... foreign league... no problem, get Johnny Foreigner in (no offence Tripe).

Think the fact Chelsea are in for him is reassuring a lot! Not to mention his youtube vid... Can't beat a good compilation vid!

If this bloke was in the championship people would be going crazy at spending that amount... foreign league... no problem, get Johnny Foreigner in (no offence Tripe).

Capped for a top nation, chased by Chelsea, playing continental cup football. Yeah, he's just like Troy Deeney.

Jesus, Babs.

Capped for a top nation, chased by Chelsea, playing continental cup football. Yeah, he's just like Troy Deeney.

Jesus, Babs.

But has he ever gone to jail for affray?

And for that reason I will always sing "you're just a shit Troy Deeney" whenever I see him.

Jesus, Babs.

:fishing:

Although in fairness, in general people do get worked up about Foreigners scoring in poor leagues and then rubbish those scoring in our own leagues. Clearly it's a bit different here, but I wouldn't say just because Chelsea are interested he'll be great... they buy some wank.

99%. 12 000 000€.

Don't know the details. The source is a pretty reliable one.

EDIT: Here's the confirmation.

http://radio.hrt.hr/radio-rijeka/clanak/kramaric-pred-potpisom-ugovora-s-leicesterom/80071/

Lots of Croations posting that link on twitter and saying the bloke is never wrong.

Obligatory shot of him with his bags at the airport as well.

Archived