Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

http://www.jutarnji.hr/kramaric-otputova-u-englesku--dok-se-ne-potpise-sve-je-moguce--letimo-u-london--pa-idemo-i-u-leicester-/1268988/

This is from 43 minutes ago. It says that both transfer options are viable and that they're going to London AND Leicester and that nothing is decided yet. However, the article also states that however this deal goes through, he probably ain't going back to Croatia so soon and that Leicester will get him since he can't sign for Chelsea because of work permit problems. The question is only will he be bought by Leicester or on loan. Guess this won't be over so soon.

Great player tho, he'll keep you out of relegation for sure :)

As I said, jutarnji... :banghead:  The guy is writing how he saw Rijeka representatives, Kramaric's father, Racki (the UEFA licenced agent who is negotiatating the deal with you), and Balaban and Cavaliere (UEFA licenced agnets who were negotiatating with Chelsea) flying to London this morning. More or less crap. The reporter is now doing some damage control as he was the one who's articles made no sense at all. 

Got a theory, maybe Tripe is Kramaric and it's a test to see if the Leicester fans are nice.

Tripe I will get my sister to give you a blowjob

:punk::celebrate::cheers::dance:

Get your mum to do it.

Your sister is a bit bitey.

rofl.gif

Would be a laugh if he failed his medical

Really?

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/association=cro/news/newsid=2197691.html

I think he's better then most of you expect. Will be happy when he proves you wrong :-) if only you'd get him without loan, i disslike chelsea and don't think it would be a good move for him. You on the other hand, last place, no big expectations, just soccer without pressure.

I don't think any of these media outlets have a clue.

I've seen the Croatian media (some of) saying hes off to Chelsea with loan to here or Vitesse. Italian media saying Leicester with a pre arranged move to Chelsea in future. And other media saying Leicester.

Cluster****

does anybody remember Bosko Balaban?

He, actually, started his career as a Rijeka player. A little shit. Left the club at the earliest opportunity possible.

He was a lazy bastard. He could have made a good career if he just made an effort. Had a real nose for goal. He moved form Rijeka to Dinamo and Mamic transfered him to Villa. Mamic and Gregory made themselves a nice bundle of money on that deal.

He is an agent today. Trying to sell Kramaric to Chelsea.

I don't think any of these media outlets have a clue.

I've seen the Croatian media (some of) saying hes off to Chelsea with loan to here or Vitesse. Italian media saying Leicester with a pre arranged move to Chelsea in future. And other media saying Leicester.

Cluster****

Agreed. No one knows, it's just guessing. I'm not into soccer as tripe is but I do believe that he'll be signing for you. Fingers crossed :-)

P.s. Mandzukic would be a better comparison then Balaban.

If he has a fight with his Dad will it be Kramaric verses Kramaric?

Looks like it. 

The only worry is if he visits stamford bridge with his reps, the amount of money thrown around i think may turn heads.  So Pearson has to sell the club incredibly well to his people and the player. 

Im only guessing they may visit Chelsea as they're flying into London, could be well wrong though

He'll take one walk around West London after visiting Leicester and sign for Chelsea immediately.

Take him to Frankie and Bennys and for a beer in Taps The Queen of Bradgate. Then show him the bones of Richard III. Who could say no to Leicester then.

Take him to Frankie and Bennys and for a beer in Taps The Queen of Bradgate. Then show him the bones of Richard III. Who could say no to Leicester then.

Just take him down Narborough Road he should fit in perfectly, has all his local food. what's not to like.

I don't know what wrong with me today! Whether its because its my first day back at work and im struggling to get stuck in i don't know, but i cant stop looking at this thread!

Hope your employers aren't expecting too much this month, this is gonna be a hectic few weeks of rumours and on/off deals!

So he could only be here until the end of the season?

Which wouldn't be a bad thing. He helps saves us or he doesn't. If it's the first then "Thank you", if it's the second he wasn't good enough.

From what I've read here though I'd imagine that he is ours for the fee we offered, then at the end of the season (not before and most likely not after) Chelsea have the right to buy him for an already agreed price. That price won't be less than we've paid for him. Again that's a win- win situation.

Really?

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/association=cro/news/newsid=2197691.html

I think he's better then most of you expect. Will be happy when he proves you wrong :-) if only you'd get him without loan, i disslike chelsea and don't think it would be a good move for him. You on the other hand, last place, no big expectations, just soccer without pressure.

He misses a couple of good chances and a lot of fans will turn on him, then he'll find out what pressure is, playing in front of 30,000 in a tense atmosphere.

Remember who mentioned his name in August...MTWG remembers.

I do, mate. In the summer I definitely remember somebody with real "inside info" saying we were pursuing a prolific (yet uncapped at senior level nationally) European forward and you threw this guy's name into the ring, which leads me to believe Pearson has really been pushing for this for a while, hopefully he's been impressed by how we've pursued him.

I do, mate. In the summer I definitely remember somebody with real "inside info" saying we were pursuing a prolific (yet uncapped at senior level nationally) European forward and you threw this guy's name into the ring, which leads me to believe Pearson has really been pushing for this for a while, hopefully he's been impressed by how we've pursued him.

It was Mr. Random Silly (Geoff Peters) who said we were after an uncapped striker. He also confirmed the other day that it was indeed Kramaric we were after in the summer but couldn't get the required work permit stuff I believe? 

Anyway it seems like we like the guy a lot and given he's scored over 20 competitive goals since we were chasing him in the summer it shows we were on the right tracks!!

Chelsea fan in peace .. 

This seems to be the latest on this bloke 

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2015/1/5/7493959/chelsea-fc-leicester-city-andrej-kramaric-transfer-news

Granted this is just based off an article in the Daily Mail. 

I'm not sure what to make of this whole situation. Hadn't heard of the bloke until a few months ago. 

Chelsea fan in peace .. 

This seems to be the latest on this bloke 

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2015/1/5/7493959/chelsea-fc-leicester-city-andrej-kramaric-transfer-news

Granted this is just based off an article in the Daily Mail. 

I'm not sure what to make of this whole situation. Hadn't heard of the bloke until a few months ago. 

"A club like Leicester"... charming, we're massive! :nigel:

Archived