Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Chelsea fan in peace .. 

This seems to be the latest on this bloke 

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2015/1/5/7493959/chelsea-fc-leicester-city-andrej-kramaric-transfer-news

Granted this is just based off an article in the Daily Mail. 

I'm not sure what to make of this whole situation. Hadn't heard of the bloke until a few months ago. 

Thanks, I guess that he really wants to be a Chelsea player with the potential for trophies and European football that brings.  I doubt that we'll sign him if there's any chance of him playing for Chelsea and as a club we need players that are committed to us.

Thanks, I guess that he really wants to be a Chelsea player with the potential for trophies and European football that brings. I doubt that we'll sign him if there's any chance of him playing for Chelsea and as a club we need players that are committed to us.

I agree, definately need players who are committed to the cause

now that other clubs are aware that he isnt necessarily going to chelsea, do you think no one is going to come out of the woodwork with an offfer to match ours  ?? we cant be the only ones who have been watching him. would be really surprised if this went smoothly and put to bed within the next 24 hours.

now that other clubs are aware that he isnt necessarily going to chelsea, do you think no one is going to come out of the woodwork with an offfer to match ours  ?? we cant be the only ones who have been watching him. would be really surprised if this went smoothly and put to bed within the next 24 hours.

you just jinxed it

Thanks, I guess that he really wants to be a Chelsea player with the potential for trophies and European football that brings. I doubt that we'll sign him if there's any chance of him playing for Chelsea and as a club we need players that are committed to us.

I read that same story from last night that article has just tweeked words here and there , a lot has gone on today , and a lot of reports are saying he's learn a lot more at leicester than a club like chelsea, chelsea is a club like man city they buy young wonder kids and ruin there careers , not in all cases but most, what's the point in him going chelsea to be loaned out for 3-4 seasons maybe play 1-2 Chelsea games before sold because he's fallon right back down the pecking order

Thanks, I guess that he really wants to be a Chelsea player with the potential for trophies and European football that brings.  I doubt that we'll sign him if there's any chance of him playing for Chelsea and as a club we need players that are committed to us.

The best he can hope for from Chelsea at this point is loan a spell somewhere and unless he catches fire on loan, he'll most likely go out on loan again the following the season. This seems to be system we prefer, right or wrongly. So while I agree with you that you need players who committed to the cause, he'd be an utter fool to pick us over Leicester. We have several strikers out on loan, he would just be one more. His dad seems to be a bit of **** though.

Archived