Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

If all our new strikers could just keep the ball up their end of the pitch the entire match we might be in with a chance.

haha I guess the "Dreamland" part of my previous comment might also have to include a few defenders should the ball leave the new strikers' end of the pitch then.

I'm hearing from a good source that Chelsea's sudden disappearance from this deal came shortly after Mourinho received a call from Wasyl.

@TSimmo86 "A loan to a PL club may not take place in the same Window in which the Transferor Club acquired the registration."

oh right, never knew that. seems an odd and quite pointless rule, hardly anyone knew. 

Think the Italian journo dimarzio had it spot on. Joins here first with a pre arranged transfer to Chelsea at a set future date.  He claimed that he couldnt join Chelsea and be loaned to us due to a bureaucratic rule,( which infact does exist according to a Daily Mail journo .  Rule V7.1)  but there is a agreement between both clubs he eventually goes to London.

What a weird and bizarre move

I was spot on earlier regarding it being a dodgy deal. Chelsea are signing him. They wanted him to go on loan to vitesse but the player refused. He wanted to go on loan to us. We and Chelsea are getting around this though. We are signing the player. However, at the end of the season... Whatever happens. Survival or relegation, he will sign for chelsea.

' Little known PL rule stops Chelsea signing Kramaric and loaning him to Leicester in same window'

Plausible but actually can't see it being at all that straightforward or legal , best Chelsea can do is have a gents agreement , devil will be in the contract , what his release clause is

I suspect will be 15m for a nominated set of clubs or club

Feck it worry about that in the summer , let's hope he comes and keeps us up

Archived