Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

Hi guys, I registered here so I can give you some insight on Andrej since I'm from Rijeka, and am their supporter my whole life. Sorry if my grammar or spelling isn't perfect btw.

Kramarić has put our club in debt this season, and I'm certain that we wouldn't accomplish this much without him. He started his career in Dinamo Zagreb and was their biggest u21 name. He holds a junior football record of 452 goals and was one of the biggest hopes in croatian football. He was set to have a great career in Dinamo, but problems with the Dinamo owner Zdravko Mamić who wanted that Andrej signs a contract for his sons agency moved him to the bench, and afterwards on loan to Dinamo's feeder club Lokomotiva.

3 years ago Rijeka got a cash injection from an Italian businessman Gabriele Volpi, and since then it plays a bigger role in Croatian, and today in European football. Although we were the 3rd best club in the country before that, now we moved to 2nd place, and are challenging for the title, and are becoming regular in the Europa League beating the likes of Feyenoord, Stuttgart, drawing with Sevilla and so on. The potential of Kramarić was recognised, and we bought him in the season 13/14. He started as a backup player, but has become a key player after five or six games in the league and since then he's been an unstopable force for us. He scored 30 goals in 41 games, including 8 goals in one match (granted, that was a cup game against a team from our 4th League - your League Two)

I'm sure you already know the numbers for this season, so a few words about the player himself. I've been watching Leicester throughout the season since I'm a huge Premier League fan and a fantasy player, and I'm positive that he will offer you something new in your offensive play. He has great vision and technique, he scored a ton of crazy goals for us - going through 3-4 players like a joke, lobbing the keeper from the edge of the box, scoring screamers from 20+ yards. Besides that he has a good amount of pace and acceleration. He's a true professional, and always has a true commitment to the club in which he plays, so there wont be no trouble with his behavior, nor will you hear him moaning about wanting to go to a bigger club if he becomes an instant success for your club. Although he's a great prospect, and has become our national team's second pick up front (the first being Mandzukic), he does have some issues in important matches. For example, in our away game against Feyenoord he missed two one on one chances that would maybe see us through to the knockout phase. He also had a couple of those moments in some of our recent important games in the league, so I just want to make sure that you know that he isn't without flaws, but for example at the same time he single handedly destroyed Feyenoord at home scoring 3 goals, and Standard Liege bagging one and assisting for the second. He could have some initial problems with the physicality of the league, but once he gets that out of his system, you'll have a striker that should bag more goals then Vardy, Ulloa, and the rest of your strikers combined.

If you want to know anything else about him I'm here, and I wish you and Andrej all the success this season.

Good on ya buddy , thanks for that , if he signs and if your ever in leicester drop me a PM will sort you a couple of tickets

If he is useless we will sent you to derby lol

Don't know Tripe, I never thought that a Rijeka fan would already be registered on this forum lol:)

And as he said, we have shite left backs, nowhere near Premier League material. I mean Leovac is great for us, but for the Prem he would be at most decent I reckon.

It is essentially a loan. But we and Chelsea are getting around the rule which states you can't sign a player and loan him out to another prem team in the same window. We are signing him but then will sell him to Chelsea in the summer. Im adamant this is whats happening. This is why there has been so much confusion in the press.

You've been saying this repeatedly, but as far as I've seen you've not provided a single source. What exactly makes you so sure (other than what you've read in the various articles, because clearly most journos haven't a clue)?

Hi guys, I registered here so I can give you some insight on Andrej since I'm from Rijeka, and am their supporter my whole life. Sorry if my grammar or spelling isn't perfect btw.

Kramarić has put our club in debt this season, and I'm certain that we wouldn't accomplish this much without him. He started his career in Dinamo Zagreb and was their biggest u21 name. He holds a junior football record of 452 goals and was one of the biggest hopes in croatian football. He was set to have a great career in Dinamo, but problems with the Dinamo owner Zdravko Mamić who wanted that Andrej signs a contract for his sons agency moved him to the bench, and afterwards on loan to Dinamo's feeder club Lokomotiva.

3 years ago Rijeka got a cash injection from an Italian businessman Gabriele Volpi, and since then it plays a bigger role in Croatian, and today in European football. Although we were the 3rd best club in the country before that, now we moved to 2nd place, and are challenging for the title, and are becoming regular in the Europa League beating the likes of Feyenoord, Stuttgart, drawing with Sevilla and so on. The potential of Kramarić was recognised, and we bought him in the season 13/14. He started as a backup player, but has become a key player after five or six games in the league and since then he's been an unstopable force for us. He scored 30 goals in 41 games, including 8 goals in one match (granted, that was a cup game against a team from our 4th League - your League Two)

I'm sure you already know the numbers for this season, so a few words about the player himself. I've been watching Leicester throughout the season since I'm a huge Premier League fan and a fantasy player, and I'm positive that he will offer you something new in your offensive play. He has great vision and technique, he scored a ton of crazy goals for us - going through 3-4 players like a joke, lobbing the keeper from the edge of the box, scoring screamers from 20+ yards. Besides that he has a good amount of pace and acceleration. He's a true professional, and always has a true commitment to the club in which he plays, so there wont be no trouble with his behavior, nor will you hear him moaning about wanting to go to a bigger club if he becomes an instant success for your club. Although he's a great prospect, and has become our national team's second pick up front (the first being Mandzukic), he does have some issues in important matches. For example, in our away game against Feyenoord he missed two one on one chances that would maybe see us through to the knockout phase. He also had a couple of those moments in some of our recent important games in the league, so I just want to make sure that you know that he isn't without flaws, but for example at the same time he single handedly destroyed Feyenoord at home scoring 3 goals, and Standard Liege bagging one and assisting for the second. He could have some initial problems with the physicality of the league, but once he gets that out of his system, you'll have a striker that should bag more goals then Vardy, Ulloa, and the rest of your strikers combined.

If you want to know anything else about him I'm here, and I wish you and Andrej all the success this season.

Cheers buddy

Great post thank you

You've been saying this repeatedly, but as far as I've seen you've not provided a single source. What exactly makes you so sure (other than what you've read in the various articles, because clearly most journos haven't a clue)?

Would be 3rd party ownership potentially

Best we could see is a gents agreement

Who cares as long as he scores loads and we stay up

Don't know Tripe, I never thought that a Rijeka fan would already be registered on this forum lol:)

And as he said, we have shite left backs, nowhere near Premier League material. I mean Leovac is great for us, but for the Prem he would be at most decent I reckon.

Actually decent might be an upgrade on Konchesky anyway.

Would be 3rd party ownership potentially

Best we could see is a gents agreement

Who cares as long as he scores loads and we stay up

I don't think 3rd party ownership is allowed by the English FA since the whole Tevez / Mascherano thing is it? (Genuine question)

I don't think 3rd party ownership is allowed by the English FA since the whole Tevez / Mascherano thing is it? (Genuine question)

It's not

That's my point Chelsea couldn't "really own him off the record"

That would be illegal

It will be a permanent deal and looks like a 5 year deal

So Chelsea will have to pay a fortune for him next summer if they have a gents deal with leicester

Does this thing about PL clubs not being able to buy and loan a player in the same window mean the situation in the late 80s with Alan Smith couldn't happen now?

What I remember of this (and I was quite young) was that Arsenal bought him from us and loaned him straight back again?

It's not

That's my point Chelsea couldn't "really own him off the record"

That would be illegal

It will be a permanent deal and looks like a 5 year deal

So Chelsea will have to pay a fortune for him next summer if they have a gents deal with leicester

Terminology - don't confuse 3rd party ownership (part owned by A N other person such as an agent) with a co-op deal where the player is only ever owned and registered by 1 entity.

Archived