Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

No i mean if for instance they signed him in summer 2016 after doing really well here, we have some option to insert an instant loan back here 

League rule you can not loan out a player you have just bought to another prem team.

If we go down yes they could but the clause is he goes if we go down he don't want to play championship football.

So why would he come back on loan.

He got 8 in one game.

Can we sign number 99 as well. Loves an assist that bloke.

No you can't. He is too valueable to

us.

But, we have a great bosnian player, Alispahic.

Just joking guys, 99 is Krstanovic, an ok target man but he guy can't score to save his life. He is the laughing stock of our side. On the up side, he can't miss a penalty.

Alispahic is just bad.

No you can't. He is too valueable to

us.

But, we have a great bosnian player, Alispahic.

Just joking guys, 99 is Krstanovic, an ok target man but he guy can't score to save his life. He is the lughung stock of our side. On the up side, he can't miss a penalty.

Alispahic is just bad.

Kristanovic sounds very similar to our very own David Nugent. When it comes to penalties that is.

Hi guys, onother Rijeka fan here.. (sorry if my spelling is a bit off :) )

I m really excited for you guys, you really got a great player.. We all knew he will go away and we cant keep him and i am really glad he went to Leicester. I watched your last 4 games, since you first bid for him and i was rooting for you to do well hoping he will come to you.. I really didnt want him to choose Chelsea because they would ruin him with loans and he is too good for that.. You played very good last few games and i think you would have a good chance of staying in premier league with that roster, but now with Krama i am pretty certain you will not be relegated. You got onother fan here now :) Ill be watching your games and root for you.. Maybe someone can help me buy his shirt one day :) maybe you have a web shop that delivers? :) haha

Kramaric is the most impressive player ive seen in Rijeka, and i watch football since 1997. He is not just waiting for the ball to come, if the team is stuggling in the middle, he comes back for the ball..He loves to play "face to the goal" with defenders in front of him, his dribbling is insane and also his "sense for space" and finding cracks in oponents defense penetrating between the lines.. For a lot of goals he scored he created his own chances, not just waiting in front of the goal for a ball to hit him..

He is a real "Fox in the Box"

Best wishes, and greeting from Rijeka..

I m really excited for you guys, you really got a great player.. We all knew he will go away and we cant keep him and i am really glad he went to Leicester. I watched your last 4 games, since you first bid for him and i was rooting for you to do well hoping he will come to you.. I really didnt want him to choose Chelsea because they would ruin him with loans and he is too good for that.. You played very good last few games and i think you would have a good chance of staying in premier league with that roster, but now with Krama i am pretty certain you will not be relegated. You got onother fan here now :) Ill be watching your games and root for you.. Maybe someone can help me buy his shirt one day :) maybe you have a web shop that delivers? :) haha

Kramaric is the most impressive player ive seen in Rijeka, and i watch football since 1997. He is not just waiting for the ball to come, if the team is stuggling in the middle, he comes back for the ball..He loves to play "face to the goal" with defenders in front of him, his dribbling is insane and also his "sense for space" and finding cracks in oponents defense penetrating between the lines.. For a lot of goals he scored he created his own chances, not just waiting in front of the goal for a ball to hit him..

Really good to hear :) sounds like we have landed ourselves what we could do with, someone who can manufacture their own chances. Should be a great partner for Ulloa by the sounds of things

thanks for your in put

Why would we offer him a five year deal then? I don't think there's any agreement in place with Chelsea at all.

I concur. It literally makes no sense whatsoever for us to have any agreement with Chelsea.

The only agreement that *might* be included is for Chelsea to have first refusal, and only if Kramaric has insisted that that clause is put in. Otherwise, I can't see Nige or our owners ever agreeing to a deal. There are other targets who would be just as good for us, without all the clauses which only stand to make us miss out.

There is more of you than us lol lol lol

Have the scarfs been knitted yet     LCFC/Rijeka.

My god, dont even mention our number 99. Tripe said it all, an almost 7 feet tall striker who doesn't know how to score a header, who can't jump, scored maybe 2 out of 20 one on one chances, slower then Mertesacker, and who lost around 80% of duels on the pitch, but has never missed a penalty in his whole career. If you really want him, we would probably give him for free.  :D

Tripe/Trooper/Troop3r:

1)Does he play behind the targetman you mentioned?

2)I know it's a lazy comparison but is he, in your opinion. as promising as Modric (one of my absolute favourite players) was when he left for Spurs?

At home games he always played behind the target man, in away games against stronger oponents (Uefa league) he played alone in the offense.. He likes to come from behind and penetrate defense, he is good in opening during counter attacks..

I cant compare him to Modric, because they are not similar position, but lets say he is as promising as Eduardo da Silva when he went for Arsenal (Taylor broke his leg).. Im sure he would broke his record in goals scored in one season if he stayed with us till the end.. His stats are better then Eduardo had.. He even has better dribbling imo.

Archived