Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

My god, dont even mention our number 99. Tripe said it all, an almost 7 feet tall striker who doesn't know how to score a header, who can't jump, scored maybe 2 out of 20 one on one chances, slower then Mertesacker, and who lost around 80% of duels on the pitch, but has never missed a penalty in his whole career. If you really want him, we would probably give him for free.  :D

Chris Woodic.

My god, dont even mention our number 99. Tripe said it all, an almost 7 feet tall striker who doesn't know how to score a header, who can't jump, scored maybe 2 out of 20 one on one chances, slower then Mertesacker, and who lost around 80% of duels on the pitch, but has never missed a penalty in his whole career. If you really want him, we would probably give him for free.  :D

Free with a chocolate flake sounds good  :P

Tripe/Trooper/Troop3r:

1)Does he play behind the targetman you mentioned?

2)I know it's a lazy comparison but is he, in your opinion. as promising as Modric (one of my absolute favourite players) was when he left for Spurs?

Some of this better games for us were when he played behind the no.99. Krstanovic, as a second striker. As of lately, he's mostly been played as a true forward with Moises, a brazilian guy a bit back.

It's hard to compare Modric and Kramaric. One is a midfielder and the other a striker. The fact is that they bith can play football and understand football. Both are cleaver player. The closes thing to Modric in croatian football is a kid that plays for Rijeka, Mocinic. Same style of play, a deep playmaker. He was secected for the WC squad but got injured a few days before the game against Brasil.

Chelsea can f uck off. I can't be arsed to be any more eloquent than that. Who on earth do they think they are?

Stan Collymore said that chelski have so much money they buy decent players to keep them from their competitors and then lose them in the loan market,wasting talent and striping talented young players from progressing !

Bit of a shit way to go about things !!

A guy who does most of the work on Rijeka or (ex-)Rijeka players wiki pages livesin Brisbane now. Wait for him to wake up.

Well get on the phone for god's sake! This transfer can't wait. We all know it's not official til Wiki is updated.

At home games he always played behind the target man, in away games against stronger oponents (Uefa league) he played alone in the offense.. He likes to come from behind and penetrate defense, he is good in opening during counter attacks..

I cant compare him to Modric, because they are not similar position, but lets say he is as promising as Eduardo da Silva when he went for Arsenal (Taylor broke his leg).. Im sure he would broke his record in goals scored in one season if he stayed with us till the end.. His stats are better then Eduardo had.. He even has better dribbling imo.

So do I on a one night stand if she is pig ugly but a fit body lol lol

Had to Google that Jeff Schlupp bloke to see his nationality for the security question. But hey, one more input can't do any harm, can it?

Apart from everything Rijeka guys already said, I have to add that as much as Kramaric is strong technically (and as you see from all the videos - he *really* is), it will be quite interesting to see him challenge the likes of Villa's Okore for instance, let alone Charlie Adam. His is not dominant physically and whilst that isn't a problem in the Croatian league, or even in the Europa League Rijeka is playing two years in a row, there are some matches where Andrej gets marked tightly which shuts him out of the game. Standard v Rijeka (2-0) is a great example - Laurent Ciman marked Kramaric that night and whoscored ranked him third worst player of the night. Ciman was physically dominant. 

I'm not saying he can't deal with strong defenders, but I am wondering what would happen in a partly realistic scenario where Kramaric starts 5 games in a row (for you it would be Villa, Stoke, MUFC, Palace and Arsenal) and spends more time on the floor than in possession. Here's hoping that won't happen, but as I said, although he is a fine player with brilliant technique, I'm wondering what he can do on a cold rainy night in Stoke.  :D

Stan Collymore said that chelski have so much money they buy decent players to keep them from their competitors and then lose them in the loan market,wasting talent and striping talented young players from progressing !

Bit of a shit way to go about things !!

Think Stan has summed it up perfectly, years ago these young players would of joined other premier league clubs and played first team football.

Archived