Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

I don't think it's just 'talks'. This was taken tonight at Rijeka Airport.

You don't carry that many bags just for another boring round of negotiations.  :) I predict he's signing tonight or tomorrow morning.

B6lzUZgIIAAhCoL.jpg

well hes clearly got his football boots and shin pads in that adidas sports bag.

I don't think it's just 'talks'. This was taken tonight at Rijeka Airport.

You don't carry that many bags just for another boring round of negotiations.  :) I predict he's signing tonight or tomorrow morning.

B6lzUZgIIAAhCoL.jpg

2 bags?

I think 1 striker is a huge risk we only need one bad injury and that'll be our season over he definitely needs 2 and he knows it that's why were linked with more than one , I can't quite believe chelsea have just fallen away what's happened ?

Two bags? For starters, he's staying overnight. And I really don't see a proper reason to lose a day or two just for a round of negotiations.

As far as I know, whether it's news from Rijeka officials or the local media, the offer from Leicester City was sent 15 days ago. A €12m transfer fee with €1.5m yearly salary for Kramaric's 5-year contract. Kramaric refused that offer because he felt stronger sides will eventually want him - they did as Chelsea sent their offer couple of days ago, but it was a major disappointment. €3m + bonuses and other clauses, with Kramaric being sent to Vitesse on a six-month loan. That's when he changed his mind and decided to go for Leicester.

That's enough for me - all that's left are the details and his signature.

Oh and yes - Croatia really is lovely.

Just to say hello to my fellow Rijeka fans,and to you ,you will have a lot supporters from Rijeka if Kramaric signs for you. Other Rijeka fans already said mostly everything about Kramaric,I will only say that he is extremely good player,who can become a star as Modric or Mandzukic maybe even better.

Sorry for my bad english

Yeah, I've read all that, but carrying 2 bags isn't really a reason to spoof in your jeans.

Two bags? For starters, he's staying overnight. And I really don't see a proper reason to lose a day or two just for a round of negotiations.

As far as I know, whether it's news from Rijeka officials or the local media, the offer from Leicester City was sent 15 days ago. A €12m transfer fee with €1.5m yearly salary for Kramaric's 5-year contract. Kramaric refused that offer because he felt stronger sides will eventually want him - they did as Chelsea sent their offer couple of days ago, but it was a major disappointment. €3m + bonuses and other clauses, with Kramaric being sent to Vitesse on a six-month loan. That's when he changed his mind and decided to go for Leicester.

That's enough for me - all that's left are the details and his signature.

Oh and yes - Croatia really is lovely.

OK, the latest transfer info from "a reliable source within the club".

Chelsea's offer was rejected some days ago. It was just too low. Your improved offer (9+3) was accepted by Rijeka. Miskovic convinced Joza that it's in Andrej's and in Rijeka's best interest that they too accept the offer.

This is, more or less, what Korado of Radio Rijeka wrote last night. Not so openly but you could read between the lines if you're a Rijeka fan and follow Korado's work.

Even though there is a rule that forbidds loans in the same transfer window, this is not the case here. This story was made up by our journalists and picked up by di Marzio.

Kramaric, if he passes the medical is a LCFC player. No loans. No Chelsea.

Awesome that's the news I wanted. Thanks tripe and our other Croatian friends.

Presumably depends on the rumours about Wood leaving. If he does go on loan, you'd expect we'd get another striker.

What? 

You think we are worried what happens to Wood if we spend with add on's 9.5m.

I would think we don't care if wood ends up on Viccy park.

He did a great job at first but for whatever reason has gone backwards.

Club first player nowhere IMO.

Yes we have some players that have done a great job for us but they are all in it for the money now.

Just to say hello to my fellow Rijeka fans,and to you ,you will have a lot supporters from Rijeka if Kramaric signs for you. Other Rijeka fans already said mostly everything about Kramaric,I will only say that he is extremely good player,who can become a star as Modric or Mandzukic maybe even better.

Sorry for my bad english

Don't be sorry mate. You have better English than a fair few of the English people on here.

Croatia is a gorgeous country. Split and Dubrovnik are some of the most stunning places in Europe, honestly.

Greetings from a Rijeka fan from Croatia. We have a gorgeous country, but dont go to Split (it is a nice city but our biggest rival is from there), better come to Opatija, the island of Krk or maybe Rijeka. That is were Rijeka fans live. I hope Kramarić will become your best player, he played great here in the Europa league and won 2 trophies in Croatia.

Archived