Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

What? 

You think we are worried what happens to Wood if we spend with add on's 9.5m.

I would think we don't care if wood ends up on Viccy park.

He did a great job at first but for whatever reason has gone backwards.

Club first player nowhere IMO.

Yes we have some players that have done a great job for us but they are all in it for the money now.

No, I think we will only sign one striker if none of them leave - that was quite clear from my post tbh.

I have no problem with the Rijeka fans on here infact the info is great.

But they don't seem pissed by this.

Not sure with the money thing but is this like us getting 50/60m for LM.

Personally if our best player was off for 9m I would be a little pissed.

Tripe why are you all so helpful and nice about this?

What does 9.5m£ mean to your club?

I took in a Hajduk v Croatia Zagreb game as part of a mate's stag do about 3 years ago. It was awesome and bloody scary in equal measure. I've never experienced an atmosphere like it.

Anyway the rest of my Croatian experience is pretty hazy but I thought Split was a cracking place.

Tripe said €10 mill was the annual cost of running the club so we would be giving finances to run the club for one year....that is probably equivalent to us getting £50m!

I have no problem with the Rijeka fans on here infact the info is great.

Maybe loads of Leicester fans went on to Brighton's fan site to tell them what an incredible talent Paul Konchesky is last season.

Tripe said €10 mill was the annual cost of running the club so we would be giving finances to run the club for one year....that is probably equivalent to us getting £50m!

You have to give it to Tripe he know's his onions.

I'll get my coat

Thanks I must have missed that.

Well explains a lot and wish them all the best even if we fail.

As they seem the best fans we have had on here.

We are not pissed, we are proud,, We all know he will have to leave.. Its not premier league, you cant stop a man from securing his life and wanting to achive great career.. He will be earning 10 times more in Leicester than in Rijeka, later maybe even more.. He did a lot for our club, and he has always been modest, even when millions were mentioned in newspapers he stayed calm and didnt cry that he wants to leave right away like some croatian players would do.. (modric, mandjukic, lovren) 

I respect Kramaric and wish him a best of luck! Maybe he ends his career in Rijeka again..

I just rooted for him to go somwhere where he would be appreciated and not fkng Chelsea.. I think Leicester is perfect for him.. Ill be watching your games..

I much prefer it when opposition fans are arses and the thread descends into petty name calling and childish insults.

agreed, bristol city were my fav set of fans on here since i've joined.

i've always wanted a croatia top tho so hope he signs and i can get a fake one with his name on from somewhere 

Probably something to do with the fact that they know he's going somewhere in this transfer window, no matter what.

As we've offered the most money to Rijeka, and we're probably the better option for Kramaric to develop, they're happy that we're the ones who are going to get him.

We're a fairly inoffensive club to anyone looking in from other countries, we play nice football for our position (even if results havent quite lived up to that), and if we spend that much money to bring someone in, you can guarantee that they're going to be a big part of our plans. Whereas if they lost him to someone like Chelsea, he'll likely end up on loan for most of his career. They know they've lost him, so they want whats best for their club (a high transfer fee) and whats best for him (a club where he can develop). They're friendly because we can provide both of those things.

That, and the fact that our fans on the whole are incredibly eager for this transfer to go through, and in this thread at least we've so far managed to avoid coming across as thinking we're overly entitled to everything we want, unlike several other clubs who may or may not play in blue and be incredibly wealthy....

Putting myself in their shoes. Kramaric is Croatian, he's one of their own, they've known for a while he is leaving and already accepted this, he is a player to be proud of and he's on his way to the best league in the world (allegedly) > They know he will be used and abused at Chelsea, but Leicester will treat him like a hero, a big signing, not a little insignificant signing as he would be at Chelsea. We will treat him well and we have outbid a far bigger and richer club to get him because we want and need him. On top of all this the money we have offered will really help their cause. 

Guest Cujek

I've woken up to an extra 26 pages someone wanna fill me in here?

Kramaric in England, Rijeka fans saying how good he is

Archived